Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Yearbook Quotes from When School Was a Thing


Instead of a quote from John Lennon or a ridiculous promise to themselves, some people choose to go a little lighter with their senior quotes. High School used to seem so important. Now it just feels like a weird dream. Here are some more funny senior quotes that people got into the yearbook on their way outta there.

1.

Facial expression - REID HARRIS "Is this the Krusty Krab?" RYAN HARRIS "No, this is Patrick."

2.

White-collar worker - Christopher P. O'Keefe My brother took my quote. Matthew F. O'Keefe There are 86,400 seconds in a day. It's op to you to decide what to do with them. lim Valvan

3.

Forehead - "Thanks to WHS, I learned to right good."

4.

Forehead - |When my eyes are closed, I can't see.

5.

Graduation - illo Brian A. Castle ises when "Whe "This is nothing but a hive, and I am the one and ver make Four mad only Queen Bee."

6.

Text - Jasmine es I was sitting one day and a camera went off. ar I am not a model.

7.

Suit - Oney Pino "Hannah Montana says nobody's perfect, but here I am."

8.

Hair - "What if one day you woke up and you were a chicken nugget."

9.

Text - "The worst part about donating blood is the feeling of giving." %3D

10.

Hair - Lindsey Cartwright "Life's like a box of chocolates - sometimes you get punched in the face." - Two Best Friends Play

11.

Text - How do you feel you have changed since freshman year? Well I still have no friends. CAR OL TA HEEL

12.

Poster - Griffin "Don't use that stupid lumber jack photo. -Mom s al ins

13.

Text - With conquers allI. Benjamin Dacy "Benjamin is a ravenous "Fic wolf." fi

14.

Tie - Jaylen Moore I asked God for a bike, but l know God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness.

15.

Hair - Simbiat I like my coffee how I like myself: dark, bitter, and too hot for you Oyewoga

16.

Eyewear - re Matthew Fulcher "The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of Don't quit. life that determines who you are." Mewtwo, The Pokemon Movie "I hated eve your life as

17.

Hair - Paige Bet you didn't know this was option even an

18.

Hair - The only reason I went to school all this time is to distract myself from the fact that l'll never be Beyonce.

19.

Hair - "Some days are a total waste of makeup"

20.

Hair - Allison Lauren Rowell Rowell "I'm only 3 1/2 minutes younger..." "...best 3 1/2 minutes of my life."

21.

Forehead - Arnold Lee In this photo I'm not wearing pants

22.

Text - Alexandra Vu If you like water, you Look already like 72% of me. pict shou free to

23.

Face - Katherine Andrews Rebecca Andrews Henderson Henderson "I was planned." "I was not."

24.

Formal wear - Luis Domantay Dan erner ything *flips hair* "Leave undone und Bell H Packet ne ve

25.

White-collar worker - Ankit Jain "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a a ne vegetarian because I hate plants."

26.

Face - Stephanie "I want to thank Google, "Be a g Wikipedia, and to whoever invented copy and paste. Thank you." come women a lac

27.

Face - Jocelyn Madero "You're ALL gonna regret not dating me in high school." Ja "Fee

28.

Face - Jucinda "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!...But I did."

29.

Forehead - Mendoza me PIR "I hear everything."

30.

Forehead - Jacob Jones "That's what" -She

31.

Hair - "Make up looks pretty on the outside, but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make up." "C much nroe

32.

Photography - Zachary Chastain Nick It's hard being a single mother, especially "Look up. Get up. Am when you have no children and are a Mich teenage male.

33.

Suit - Faizon Graham was released from his 4 year sentence.

34.

Forehead - Segun Akigbogun of I'm that Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you.

35.

Text - Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. the ones yo The only dre ar last - Dr. Seuss Xenia Chon No, Xenia, your senior quote can't be 'fries before guys.' er lose Me - Dad

36.

Suit - Carlos Carlos "I hate my name.

37.

Hair - "Just give me my diploma and pronounce my name correctly. Every African Kid Ever Agboke Toluwalope

38.

Forehead - Max Crankshaw "I like my coffee like I like my women, I don't like coffee."

39.

Hair - Jessica Enciso Why fall in love when you can fall asleep.

40.

Suit - Jason Distant "Honey! Where is my SUPER SUIT!!" Frozone

41.

Forehead - Joe McDonald No, I did not have a farm.

42.

Eyewear - Ghufran Salih "I got a haircut and no one Co noticed."

43.

Hair - I do have a soul!"

44.

Forehead - Christopher Huizar er give life "Of course I dress well, I didn't spend all that time in the closet for nothing." bo o neutral lanning

45.

Graduation - "I hate having to explain to everyone why I wear a hijab but if everyone must know: Voldemort has possessed me and his face is living on the back of my Fatima Abdel-Gwad head."

46.

Hair - "I look better in person.

47.

Text - omez Eric Gomez France e yourself in We think abo "Education is important but big biceps are importanter." slips away. W at the price hopping" but we're

48.

Face - Julianna Massa "I went through four years of high school without having a bad hair day." Julianna Massa

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment