Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ex-Employee Gets Last Word On Problem Karen


This guy came back to his old job and got mistaken as a current employee by an old favorite customer. Without having to smile and take the abuse anymore, he was free to speak his mind. For more retail Karen stories, here's a grocery store Karen getting humbled by a Canadian giant and a Karen who demanded to speak to a fellow customer's manager.

1.

Text - Posted by u/DashingSands 23 hours ago Revenge At Last XL Now comes a story of revenge that may make someone's day! So to start off, I used to work at a big warehouse store chain. Let's call it CJ's. I worked there for nearly 5 years, finally got fed up and had to leave. I now work at an amazing factory job and I love it. Been there a little over 8 months, which makes this story even more fascinating in a way. Yesterday, I was at CJ's, getting groceries and talking to a couple of my old fr

2.

Text - In walks an older woman that we all know of. Let's call her... hmm... Karen. She was what you might call a 'problem customer'. Nothing was ever what she liked, all the employees were idiots, etc. But she had a REAL hatred for the male employees. Why? Who knows. But she treated me and the other male stock clerks horribly. Karen spots me talking to my friends, and Karen NEVER liked me. Even though I had on a mask and again, was wearing my factory uniform, she comes right on over. Tells us a

3.

Text - Karen: "Excuse me?! You do too work here, you've helped me in the past! Now help me get some cat litter!" Me: "I haven't worked here in 8 months, I'm not doing anything. One of these guys will help you." Indeed, the two guys I was talking to were literally standing right| there. But that didn't please Karen. Karen: "Are you refusing to help a PAYING customer?! I'll get you fired!" At that point, I was rather fed up. I just smiled at her and said "Okay, go ahead. Get me fired from here you

4.

Text - Karen came back with one of the managers. And who was the manager she got? The one I got along extremely well with when I worked there. As soon as they reached me, I hear her say "That's the one! Fire him for insulting me and not helping me!" He just walked over and asked me how my new job was going. Karen's look = priceless tl;dr: Karen yells at me for not helping her at a place I haven't worked at in months and ends up looking like a jackass

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment