Thursday, June 25, 2020

Things that Made People Lose Romantic Interest Instantly


The dating world puts people into more contact with toxic nice guys and creepy girls than they'd like to have, but sometimes a deal-breaker can come from somewhere else. Sometimes a small detail, one comment, or messed up behavior they display can make you look at someone in a whole different light.

1.

Text - moonspyke 1.2k points · 5 days ago She physically "shushed" me in a group with her finger on my lips while i was singing along with my friends to a cover band.

2.

Cheezburger Image 9507191296

3.

Text - paws101 30.6k points · 5 days ago · edited 4 days ago Told me that she didn't like me back anymore, but maybe if I waited long enough she would like me like that again. Edit: She told me that I had gotten more critical lately and I "changed". So she wanted me to change back before she would be with me.

4.

Cheezburger Image 9507190272

5.

Cheezburger Image 9507190528

6.

Cheezburger Image 9507190784

7.

Cheezburger Image 9507191040

8.

Cheezburger Image 9507191552

9.

Text - tunaforthursday 46.6k points · 5 days ago Turned out to be the person eating everyone else's food from the breakroom fridge.

10.

Cheezburger Image 9507191808

11.

Cheezburger Image 9507192064

12.

Cheezburger Image 9507192320

13.

Cheezburger Image 9507192576

14.

Cheezburger Image 9507192832

15.

Cheezburger Image 9507193344

16.

Cheezburger Image 9507193600

17.

Cheezburger Image 9507193856

18.

Cheezburger Image 9507194112

19.

Cheezburger Image 9507194368

20.

Text - heatherwants2play 12.6k points · 5 days ago · edited 4 days ago I was 21 and in college. He was a classmate of mine. He seemed so charming and was easy on the eyes. One day I overheard him talking to his friends about how he doesn't date engineer women because math is for men.

21.

Text - m1097 11.1k points · 5 days ago Talked shit about every woman in his life. Should have seen the red flags earlier, didn't realize until later that he probably did the same to me. Apparently having an opinion about anything and speaking for yourself isn't a very ladylike thing to do

22.

Text - nikithb 10.0k points · 4 days ago She got blackout drunk at a party and violently shat her pants. The smell alone completely turned me off of any interest I had

23.

Text - mukhriz45 9.7k points · 5 days ago Being rude to the waiter and complain that food is taking too long during dinner rush hour. I work in the industry for a year. It's not easy when being slammed during rush.

24.

Text - Squishyfaced 9.2k points · 5 days ago · edited 5 days ago Girl in car behind him honked when the light turned green. He got out of the car and began screaming and banging on her windshield. That's when I knew he was a psycho and I needed to get out of that relationship. Took me a destroyed home and 2 restraining orders later but we've been broken up for 3 years now.

25.

Text - setzRFD 9.2k points · 4 days ago Stole from a homeless person. We were walking together downtown and she saw a bucket of coins in front of a pharmacy. She just scooped it all up and kept walking. Guy comes out as she's 20 feet away or so and yells at her, she keeps moving. I stood there and just gave him a $20 and didn't hang out with her anymore. We were 14 and 15.

26.

Text - Gonzostewie 5.3k points · 5 days ago There was a girl in college who was super hot until I saw her share a lollipop with her dog. Not like let him have the last lick or two. No, she'd hold it for a while then hold it out to let the dog lick it for a bit then put it back in her mouth. Fucking gross.

27.

Text - ms-teapot 4.0k points · 4 days ago · edited 4 days ago S My 18 year old self thought it would be cute to invite him to a Christmas parade but this dude had the audacity to ask me why I thought he would ever be interested in someone like me.

28.

Text - haywhat 4.0k points · 5 days ago Placed the tip on the table before we'd received service, before using it as a threat. Reaaaal ugly

29.

Text - itsshanesmith 2.9k points · 5 days ago Asked if I wanted a drink of her coke. I said yes and took one. Then she laughed and “haha you have my cold now"

30.

Text - DailyPlanet_Reporter 2.6k points 4 days ago · edited 4 days ago 9 He didn't believe in dinosaurs. One of those super religious types and someone got into a conversation with him about dinosaurs and he was absolutely convinced that "dinosaur bones were put there by the devil to trick us. " As a firm lover of dinosaurs, as soon as I heard that, any and all attraction disappeared.

31.

Text - TheKoreanMango 491 points · 4 days ago Her: Why are you leaving a tip? Me: Because...the service was really good? Her: But she's fat.

32.

Text - nancesans 889 points · 4 days ago This was in college, we were acquaintances and had a few classes together. He was cute, funny, and I totally had a crush on him. He asked me out to dinner and a movie. At the restaurant he ordered the most expensive things on the menu. Apps, drinks, lobster, and even dessert. When the bill came he said "You got this, right?" I was so embarrassed I paid. Then I said I'd skip the movie because I wasn't feeling well and he asked me to give him $20 for gas an

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment