Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Questionable Hair Decisions Getting Roasted


Hairstyles are a convenient and striking form of self expression. Sometimes they say "Hey look I'm a real cool guy" and other times they say "I have made a mistake and I look like a 90's video game character." Some bold hairstyles are not gonna catch on, but at least these ones have the benefit of being entertaining.

1.

Facial hair - Barber: What kinda cut you want? Guy: Ever played Minecraft? Barber: Say no more fam

2.

Hair - Barber : what cut you want bruh Him : lemme get dat sperm cell Barber : i gotchu b

3.

Hair - Barber: What you want? Him: I need to defeat Frieza Barber: Say no more STARECAT.COM

4.

Hair - BARBER: "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" "YOU REMEMBER THE GRAPHICS FROM GOLDENEYE?" BARBER: "SAY NO MORE" EGAMING

5.

Hair - Barber: What hairstyle do you want? Me: You ever seen veggie tales? Barber: Say no more! ODeuteronome memes I want to be one with the vegetables.

6.

Hair - Barber: What you want? Her: Gimme that 7 kill streak Barber: Say no more February 23

7.

Hair - What you want? @BarberPosts Following Barber: What do you want? Him: Well, I just saved 15% on my car insurance...

8.

Hair - Barber: "What you want?" Guy: "you know when you push play dough out of a mold" Barber: "I gotchu fam" @OverlyUsedMemes

9.

Hair - Barber: What you want? Him: Idk, just do it Barber: Say no more NIKE

10.

Hair - Barber: What you want? Me: I got my mind on my money and my money- Barber: SAY NO MORE

11.

Hair - barber: what kind of cut you want? "i wana be the very best like no one ever was" barber: say no more, i got chu maverick ishdar

12.

Hair - Barber: "Whatchu want, Luda?" Luda: "You ever been to Disney World?" Barber: "Say no more, fam." imgfilip.com

13.

Hair - Barber: what kind of cut you want? Him: give me that windows XP startup logo Barber: say no more

14.

Face - Barber: What you want Him: let my parents know I'm growing up Barber: Say no more

15.

Hair - Barber: what do you want? He: you know the acorn from lce Age? Barber: say no more boredpanda.com

16.

Hair - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BEE MOVIE? BARBER: SAY NO MORE FAM MEMEFUL.COM VIA 9GAG.COM

17.

Hair - Barber: What you want bro? Guy: You ever eat a panini? Barber: Say no more fam

18.

Hair - Barber: "what you want?" Him: "just make sure I can see the haters coming" Barber: "got ya fam"

19.

Hair - # 1 Failson 2. Follow @notc ollin barber: what do you want? guy: to save the princess barber: say no more fam

20.

Hair - Barber: Whatchu want? Him: I wanna be shunned & avoided like the plague. Barber: Say no more. imgflip.com

21.

Hair - Barber: What do you want? Her: I need people to know I am DTF. Barber: "Say no more"

22.

Face - Barber: "what do you want?" Him: "ahh give me that Squilliam Fancyson." Barber : "say no more fam." IG: BarberMemes

23.

Hair - Barber: what kinda cut you want? He: ever seen the moon? Barber: say nO more...

24.

Hair - Man: Who lives in pineapple under the sea? Barber: say no more.

25.

Baking - Barber: what do you want? He: dunno, but I really like Reese's Barber: say no more boredpanda.com

Submitted by:

Tagged: hair , fashion , haircut , lol , style , roast , silly , insult , dumb , funny

No comments:

Post a Comment