Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Driver Goes 115 MPH, Learns Lesson Through Creative Policing


When this cop caught a reckless and cocky driver going 115 MPH, he decided to let the kid's mom handle the situation. Context is key here as well, as the actual road didn't have a speed limit. And just cause there's no speed limit doesn't mean people should be out there tearing down the road over 100 MPH. 

1.

Text - Answer · Experiences in Life · Topic you might like What is your most interesting encounter with the police? Andrew Katz Updated Jul 27 I was 18 years old, and driving my mother's car. The police pulled me over. "Good evening Sir. Do you know why I pulled you over?’

2.

Text - Me, smugly: 'It was probably because I was doing 120 mph'. 'Actually, no. We only clocked you at 115.' (It's relevant that in the Isle of Man, on that stretch of road, there was no speed limit). 'So, what happens now, officer? 'You'll see'.

3.

Text - I set off very carefully, and the officer followed at a respectful distance, as I drove home. As soon as I entered our drive, he put his lights and siren on, so my mum, hearing the commotion, rushed out of the house and started talking to him. Then she strode purposefully over to me (I was still sitting in her car) and gave me the telling off of a lifetime.

4.

Text - I stole a glance at the police officer as he prepared to drive away. He had the biggest shit-eating grin you'd ever seen, as he started the car and set off, leaving me to my fate, tipping the brim of his cap as he left. Needless to say, it was very many months before I was able to borrow her car again That was great policing, though.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment