Monday, June 15, 2020

Persistently Uninterested Tinder Match is a Bullet Dodged


Pretty much the only benefit of online dating is that if you don't want to talk to someone, you don't even have to respond. Sometimes people don't do a great job of conversations, so we get moments like this. For some other dating mishaps, here are women who dated toxic "nice guys"  as well as a woman who bombarded a man's phone with a storm of texts.

1.

Text - 7:45 N 4 54% Sam Today 1:32 PM Hey Sam, how's your Saturday treating you? Today 3:16 PM It's fine Today 4:07 PM That's good. That sheep in your pictures is super cute by the way. Is it yours? Today 4:40 PM They're friends. And a "she" and a "he", not an "it". Sorry for the douchebag answers, but I really hate small talk and feel uninspired to let my guard down and let someone in if I feel like I'm just on the receiving end. Today 6:15 PM I'm no fan of small talk either but honestly it's p

2.

Text - 7:45 M J N | 54% Sam I'm no fan of small talk either but honestly it's pretty difficult to start a conversation with a complete stranger out of the clear blue without much to go on. And I only said "it" because I didn't know the gender and didn't want to say the wrong one I prefer he/she or "they" as a general. True, but it's easier to go based on some sort of introduction or notice of shared interests based on profiles. Because honestly, a complete stranger asking how my day is going isn

3.

Text - 8:24 N | 79% Sam complete stranger asking how my day is going isn't going to get anything substantial. Today 7:33 PM Let's start again. What kind of writing do you do, are you a journalist or a fiction writer? There was a long time when I was younger that I wanted to be a writer myself Nonprofit work. But then again, kinda need more on your end before I'm comfortable sharing more about myself. What would you like to know about me? Today 8:12 PM I don't know; Il'm not really vibing with th

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment