Monday, June 15, 2020

Choosing Beggar Tries To Pull The Divorce Card


This choosing beggar thought they'd try and knock down a completely reasonable price for a nice gaming computer by dishing out some story about being divorced, and their third grader desperately wanting said computer. If one can't afford food, maybe they shouldn't be trying to buy an expensive computer. Oh well, these choosing beggars just keep on coming out of the woodwork with their unyielding demands.

1.

Text - Hey! So I saw you were selling a Gaming Computer for 950€. Is it possible to make the price lower? Thanks Im sorry but I cant Не make the price lower. I bought the PC for 1550€ 2,5 years ago and it works for fine so 950€ is really good price for that 1550 Euros for a Computer ?! Is this a joke?!?!?

2.

Text - 450 take it or leave it ma'am. The PC is going for 950€ And you are offering me 450€ You just said 1550 No I said I bought it for that price but im selling it for 950€ Oh Still Too much. How can a Computer go for a 950€ thats way too expensive Do you even know how money work?

3.

Text - Ma'am. The specs for the PC is in the description in the marketplace. You can google the parts of the computer and see how much they cost brand new You are not fooling anyone, my son knows computers. As I just said, You can google the parts by yourself and see

4.

Text - how much they cost I am going through a divorce and i dont have money to buy food and my third grader really wants a computer. Im sorry to hear that but if you dont have money, you should buy your son a cheaper computer But he wants this exact one and they didnt have those in store anymore Hmm, My computer is made of different parts so my pc has never been sold in any store

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment