Monday, June 15, 2020

Entitled Customer Chooses Wrong Free Glasses, Owner Responds


This customer seems to be upset that they made the wrong decision with their glasses, so they decided to take it out on the store that provided them with the glasses for free. The owner let them know what was up. The retail world is swimming with entitled people and their unreasonable demands, as well as entitled people who went full Karen. Sometimes ridiculous customers don't get their way, like this Karen who demanded to speak to a fellow customer's manager.

1.

Text - 1 review ***** a year ago WENT IN TO GET NEW GLASSES WAS TOLD TO PICK OUT SOME FRAMES I LIKED AFTER DOING SO I SAT BY MYSELF TRYING THEM ON AND NO ONE HELPED ME MAKE SURE I WAS MAKING A RIGHT CHOICE IN A FRAME FOR MY NEEDS.. I PICKED A FRAME THAT WAS BLINDING BECAUSE OF THE SIDE ARMS I TRIED DRIVING AND THOT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A WRECK I COULDNT SEE OUT OF THEM PROPERLY.. WHEN YOU PICK OUT A FRAME A SALES ASSISTANT SHOULD HELP YOU FIRST BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE OUT OF THEM UNTIL THE LENSES AR

2.

Text - IMPORTANT TO GET HELP TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS THESE WERE NOT AND SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY TO GET THEM REPLACED NO ONE SAT WITH ME TO HELP ME FIT THEM PROPERLY OR GO OVER WHAT ANY ISSUES MIGHT BE...THE SALES HELP LACKS IN ANY HELP AT ALL... I HAVE NEVER GONE TO GET GLASSES WHERE THEY DONT SIT WITH YOU AND HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE...THESE PEOPLE JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR DONE...GO TO AMERICAS BEST BETTER DEALS AND SERVICE FOR SURE!!!!!!!!

3.

Text - Response from the owner 10 months ago Wow You received a comprehensive Eye Exam for free. One pair of eyeglasses for free. And then Another pair of eyeglasses for free. Totaling two pair of eyeglasses, and the Eye Exam all for free. All of this at absolutely no cost. And Instead of a Thank You, we get a scathing review?

4.

Text - It's times like this that make me rethink my position of giving back to the community as much as I can afford to give back. But I will not let you nor anyone sway Optical's 35 year commitment since our inception in 1984 of giving back to the community as much as we can afford to give back. Wow Dave

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment