Monday, May 11, 2020

Victoria's Secret Model Claps Back Against Toxic Comments


She is proficient in Rekt++. Yep, this Victoria's Secret model was getting some toxic comments, and decided to respond with just the right amount of spice and knowledge. The online world will always have the next dude trying to garner some attention by putting other folks down, but sometimes people step up and shut it down. Love to see it. 

1.

Cheezburger Image 9483575296

2.

Text - taban tebu Anyone? I don't think so 2d Reply aezam2 Only print "Hello World!" e 3d 1 like Reply anonymous-progranimer_ Yeah she can write Hello World 3d 1 like Reply Sta persian What a waste Зd Reply

3.

Text - Sra persian What a waste 3d Reply lyndsey360 I have 27481 points on StackOverflow; I'm on the iOS tutorial team for RayWendelich.com; I'm the Lead iOS software engineer for @RallyBound, the 841st fastest growing company in the US according to @incmagazine, I have a Bachelor's degree from Amherst where I double majored in computer science and theater, and I'm able to live my life doing everything I love. Looking at these comments I wonder why 41% of women in technical careers drop out beca

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment