Monday, May 11, 2020

Spineless Fiancé Ghosts Wedding, Conniving Granny Takes Revenge


Way to go Granny. This is one satisfying case of total, nuclear revenge. Sounds like the fiancé was up to all kinds of no good, and after ghosting a wedding that was years upon years in the making, the woman's sweet grandmother hatched a calculated revenge. Basically, she hid her motives for ultimate destruction behind the sweet old lady facade. Beautiful work, really. 

1.

Text - r/NuclearRevenge u/jxxxl-z • 358d + JOIN 2 2 3 2 Grandma plays the 'sweet old lady' facade and destroyed them all. I originally posted this on O r/ProRevenge, but it got deleted and l'm not really sure why because I'm new here so yeah and someone suggested that post this here too, so here it goes. If you guys read this on O r/ProRevenge, I corrected the enigma thing, thank you for clarifying it up!! And those who asked about SF's job.

2.

Text - This will be a really long one, TLDR at the bottom. Obligatory apology for 2 reasons: 1. English isn't my first language, so any grammatical error is expected 2. I'm on mobile Characters: UH - Ugly Hoe CM - Ex-fiance's cunt mother SF - spineless ex-fiance My boyfriend and I were together for 9 years, on our 7th anniversary he proposed and I said yes. But we decided that we'd get married after 2 years so that we'd have time to save up enough for the wedding, and our future kids etc. Our fa

3.

Text - pleasure in being a goddamn pain in the ass. CM would make changes about the details of the wedding without informing me or her precious boy such as informing my guests that their invitations were revoked to accommodate her chosen guest (whom I've never met or heard about before). Mess with the seating arrangements, and changed the menu and arrangements etc. I had to pay twice motherfucking twice just to revert the changes she made. Of course it did not sit well with her, so being the eve

4.

Text - people and ofc my beautiful grandma, they were the main reason why I was able to put up with all the bullshit she was doing. Belittling was one of her hobbies, so it did not come as a surprise when she berated me about my wedding dress which was gorgeous btw and it was handmade by my mom's best friend (who's like my second mother). It took a year and 3 months to finish the dress. In short, the dress was really really special to me. I never ever raised my voice nor said anything negative a

5.

Text - wedding and destroyed it because she didn't like design. I had a full on anxiety attack when I found about what she'd done, and whilst my anxiety attack she never lifted a finger to help but she was on her usual routine, calling my anxiety attack as a cry for attention and that I was just being 'over dramatic'. It was too late to fix the dress so I ended up buying a new wedding dress. By this time we were way over our budget for the wedding because of this monster. Wedding day comes, lo a

6.

Text - was a no show. No one knew where he was and no one could reach him. I was devastated, and a crying mess. And of course, CM thought it was a perfect opportunity to verbally attack and mock me. (TBH it still hurts me every time I remember this, up to this day I honestly believe nothing will ever make me feel so pathetic). I showed up to work the following day, desperately trying to distract myself from all the fiasco. And 3 days after, I found out that he had been cheating on me for a year

7.

Text - UH with the help of CM started targeting my family, as I mentioned my family is well respected in our community, and everyone knew what went down between us, so some of our close friends informed us about H's malicious comments about our family. Of course, my ex-fiancé being the ever spineless bitch he is, did nothing and sided with his new hoe. I am really close with my grandma, she was the one who raised me when both my parents died. I love and respect the woman, she is an epitome of wh

8.

Text - I was beyond furious at this point, thus I started scheming on how I plan to drag them down. I talked to my grandma about it, but she convinced me not to do so and that I should just leave our hometown for a while to take a breather and take some time to heal myself etc. After weeks and weeks of discussions and I eventually saw how everything that had happened and currently happening was taking a toll on my mental and emotional health, I conceded defeat to my grandma's idea. So I left, di

9.

Text - 2 years passed, and I received an invitation for our high school reunion. By this time, Il've been really missing my friends and family so I decided that it was high time to return and reconnect with my old friends and family. Everyone was surprised to see me, but everyone was really warm and welcoming, it certainly felt like I was back home. Everything was going well. I was in line to get a refill of my drink when I overheard two girls blabbering about how H was pregnant and the father o

10.

Text - My grandma always had a gleeful disposition, she always greeted everyone and engage in small talks with anyone. But apparently, when I left she started to act differently. The happy grandma from the next door was gone, she always had a gloomy smile, even the way she talks changed. She talked about how bad she felt for me, how she was hurting so much that me her precious granddaughter was going through such a rough time, how it broke her heart knowing that she couldn't do anything to ease

11.

Text - People now started treating SF, and CM differently, they became a social pariah. After hearing what both SF and CM did and how they treated me (especially CM), most family members cut Their ties with them. CM's husband, a good man, but very timid, apparently was my grandma's student, filed for a divorce and declared that CM could have whatever she wanted for the marriage as long as he doesn't have to deal with her anymore. As for SF, most of our mutual friends sided with me through the or

12.

Text - UH was caught having an affair with one of her boss, unfortunately this boss of hers was married. The wife found out about the affair but didn't know who the third party was. Obviously, divorce papers were filed, and both parties agreed that it was a no-fault divorce. Until, the wife received incriminating evidences of both UH and the boss which were sent 'anonymously'. Grandma hired a private investigator to collect enough evidence to incriminate both UH and boss. Not only did the wife s

13.

Text - Edit Update: My grandma just told me, she saw UH at the grocery store and decided to have a 'small talk' with her. She approached UH, with a smile on her face and a bottle of olive oil on her left hand. My grandma is very soft-spoken, with a huge, sickly sweet smile she proceeded to talk shit about UH. Of course UH being UH, was pissed and started yelling at my grandma, a fellow shopper saw what went on and called the manager and the security. When the manager asked about what happened, U

14.

Text - just needed some help, and l'm pretty sure she would leave you alone if you just tell her you did not want to be bothered." My grandma, then said "It's alright sir, I was at fault here. Again, I'm sorry miss, hope you have a lovely day ahead." Everyone who saw the commotion gave UH dirty looks at the grocery store and some were really sweet and offered to assist and accompany my grandma while doing her groceries. I fucking love this woman. I know that 'll never be as сool as she is HAHAНА

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment