Saturday, May 23, 2020

Strangest Choosing Beggar Case The World's Seen


I mean, for starters, "you sound kinda hot." What is that about? That's just one taste of this completely ridiculous conversation that came about through maybe the most strange choosing beggar case that the world's ever seen. 

1.

Text - A Messages to this chat and calls are now secured with end-to-end encryption. Tap for more info. Hi it's about the apple mouse and keyboard? 16:08 Hi there. It's still available. Do you want them both? 16:14 W Yes please and I can collect asap but I have a question? 16:15

2.

Text - Ok? 16:16 Can you lower the price at all? 16:16

3.

Text - No sorry, it's £60 for the two. This is actually very cheap as a new Apple keyboard with numeric keypad is £129 and a new Apple mouse is £79. Mine are well-used and have a few blemishes/scratches but still work perfectly so you're really getting a bargain for £60. New would be over £200. Let me know

4.

Text - your decision but I'm not lowering the price and I'm not squabbling it's a take it or leave it deal 16:19 W Wow. I'm confused over so many aspects of that 16:20

5.

Text - Maybe you can find someone to help you. As I said I'm not squabbling and not going back and forth. £60 take it or leave it. 16:20 Why are you being so abrupt? Also l'm confused why you won't negotiate on price. Don't you know that's how selling second-hand goods works? 16:22

6.

Text - You're confused? Im confused. I clearly stated on the ad that £60 was Non- negotiable and not to message me unless you were happy with the price. You knowingly messaged me, fully aware of that. And now you're confused why I won't lower the price? l'm genuinely concerned that you're confused by that. 16:23 W

7.

Text - Um yeah there's no need to be such a dick. Also I just checked the apple site and a new keyboard is 99 not 129. So you're a liar and a con artist as well as a dick. I bet you still live at home with your mum and still a virgin. 16:27 Ok firstly you didn't answer my question. Why are yo confused that someone won't lower their price when

8.

Text - you responded to an ad that clearly stated they won't lower their price? Secondly, as clearly stated (and in the photos it's a keyboard with a numeric keypad. They are indeed £129. Even if it WAS £99 (which it isn't) you'd still be getting a massive bargain buying it and a mouse for a total of £60. Seriously, the price isn't going any lower. 16:30

9.

Text - Well I don't need a numeric keypad u should take that into account don't u think? 16:31 Not really because l'm selling one that DOES have a numeric keypad lol 16:32 W

10.

Text - Um u obvs don't know much about customer service it's called supply and demand u idiot. UR so stupid omg. the customer dictates what they want and it's up to u to meet their needs or u lose the sale. 16:33 HI 16:34 W

11.

Text - Yeah dude that only work in like a business that relies on customers to stay in business. Like a shop. I'm not running a shop and it's really no skin off my nose whether you buy the keyboard and mouse or not. 16:35 W omg ur retarded 16:36

12.

Text - I start a new job tomorrow and literally everyone at the office has apple accessories and if I don't they will make fun of me. 16:37 No worries you can just retaliate and call them, idiots, retards and virgins. You seem to be good at that. Sorry not selling to now not even if you offered full price. You need to learn 000 some people skills not to

13.

Text - mention basic common sense. Bye 16:39 Fuck you!!!!!! 16:39 16:40 Ok I will pay 60 what u were asking. Can I collect now? 16:49 Lol 16:51 W

14.

Text - You just sent me a bunch of knife emojis and now you want me to give you my address lol. I don't think so. And I told you l'm not selling to you. 16:5 It was a typo. Was meant to be love hearts 16:52

15.

Text - Ah yes that's a common mistake I totally believe you. But still no. 16:53 I bet you're a retard who stays home all day and this is your only amusement advertising stuff for sale and not selling it 16:54 My life will be a misery tomorrow because of you 16:55 You're probably enjoying this 16:55

16.

Text - Well I wasn't at first but y antics are mildly amusing yes. My gf and I are both | quite enjoying seeing what you're gonna say next 16:56 The funniest and most enjoyable part is that if you'd just acted polite and reasonably you'd have your mouse and keyboard by now and that all of this is your own doing. But I suspect

17.

Text - that will go right over your head 16:57 W I bet u don't even have a girlfriend you're probably a paraplegic with no arms and no legs and someone has to feed you and wipe your arse 16:58 I hope u die 16:59 I hope ur gf smothers u in ur sleep 16:59

18.

Text - I will come to the funeral and shit on ur grave stone 16:59 Damn I never saw it that way 17:00 W All this time I thought I was in the right not to sell it to you or lower my price because of how you acted 17:01 W But now that you've made fun of disabled people, called me names, threatened me, swore at me.

19.

Text - and wished me dead, I totally see now that you áre absolutely the kind of person who deserves to get discounts and given whatever they want. If anyone deserves that, it's someone who does those things don't you think? 17:02

20.

Text - Look I just want the keyboard and mouse let's do this I know I said some bad stuff and I'm sorry 17:04 Oh you don't need to apologise. All that stuff you said to me, people DESERVE to be spoken to like that if they don't do whatever you want 17:0 I tell you what to show there's no hard feelinas I will

21.

Text - lower the price to £20 17:05 I can afford that! 17:05 Ok great but I hope you understand that after u sent those knife emojis I don't feel comfortable giving my address so can we meet somewhere public to do the sale? 17:06

22.

Text - Yes! 17:07 Are you near ASDA? I can drive there and meet you at the entrance with the keyboard and mouse. 17:08 W I can get there in like 10 minutes 17:09

23.

Text - Ok me too l'll meet you out front l'm wearing black jeans and a black cap and l'll have a red hoodie on 17:09 U sound kinda hot I have long brown curly hair and blue jeans and a black jacket 17:11 O You deleted this message. 17:11 Great see you soon 17:

24.

Text - So um where are u? I got held up but don't see u Oh darn. You just missed me. I waited for 10 minutes but I left because I didn't see you. Just wait there and I'll turn round and come back 17:40 I need to stop and get petrol I won't be long.

25.

Text - Actually I don't have cash to pay for petrol so I need to stop at an ATM to get cash then stop to get petrol I won't be long!! 17:45 HURRY UP!!!!!!!!! 17:51 I don't see you 18:1 Where are you 18:11 W

26.

Text - I've gone inside because it's raining and you took so FUCKING LONG i'll be out in a sex c lol 18:12 In a sec*** 18:12 Ah yeah sorry it sucks that because of me you were standing out in the rain all this time 18:13 So where are you then l'm here I don't see you 18:13

27.

Text - I'm literally in front of the entrance where are you 18:14 No you're not I don't see u 18:14 Wait, what store are you at? 18:15 ASDA LIKE WE AGREED 18:15

28.

Text - OMG I'm such a silly cookie 18:15 In all the confusion you'll never guess what I've done. I've went to the wrong store! What am I like? 18:16 W I'm at Morrison's 18:16 W ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME 18:16 UR A FUCKING PRICK 09-28) 18:16

29.

Text - I know l'm so00 sorry just wait there l'm gonna come straight over 18:17 W Is this real or are u just winding me up 18:18 It's real it's real l'm just an idiot - you said it yourself remember? You called me an idiot and said I was retarded then you knowingly made arrangements with someone you considered to

30.

Text - be retarded so you gotta expect these kind of mistakes 18:1 I'm coming straight 18:19 W u better cos if u dont show up im calling the news LOL 18:20 About this 18:20 Oh no 18:20

31.

Text - I don't wanna be on the news lol 18:21 W Just wait there l'm coming and I tell u what for all the inconvenience I will give u it for free 18:21 W hmmm i don't really believe u but just in case I will wait 10 mins then I'm leaving and I am gonna spread this all over social media 18:22 Ok so I guess ur not coming.

32.

Text - Very funny. Bet u feel like a big man 18:34 Actually funny story 18:34 I never made it to my car in the first place. I was about to come meet you like we first agreed and then just as I got to the door I remembered that - like you said - I don't have any arms

33.

Text - or legs. This, coupled with the fact I'm retarded - something you also said means there's no way I could drive a car. 18:36 If only you hadn't pointed that stuff out you'd probapiy be happy with your new Apple mouse and keyboard now 18:37 W

34.

Text - Isn't that strange? That as a direct result of your rudeness and inability to communicate in a civil way, you not only missed out on what you wanted but you also stood out in the rain for an hour waiting for a delivery that was never coming? 18:37 It's almost as if acting that way is the wrong thing to do, or something 18:38

35.

Text - Ur a fucking prick I don't need u to teach me lessons I'll act however I want and be as rude as I want sou have taught me nothing haha ur whole afternoon has been a waste of time 18:39 Not really, my gf and I have

36.

Text - been thoroughly entertained by all this. Def not a waste of time on our part. We've also sold the keyboard and mouse to another buyer while all this was going on. So we've had a great afternoon making money and dishing out some just desserts On the 18:40

37.

Text - U think I care about ur 09:28) crappy keyboard and mouse? 18:41 On the other hand you have wasted your afternoon, got soaked in the rain, been humiliated and defeated and gained nothing 18:41 No, I think you just wasted your whole afternoon on them because you didn't want them lol

38.

Text - U think ur so smart u have an answer for everything don't u 18:42 Don't u??? 18:43 HELLO?????????? 18:44 I said u have an answer for everything don't you???? 18:45 ANSWER M!!!!!!!!! 18:45

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment