Saturday, May 2, 2020

Man Cheats On Wife, Wife Exploits His Clown Phobia


Cheaters have a knack for getting it in the end. When this cheater was found out, his wife proceeded to exploit his clown phobia. Oh boy, was it super effective. Clown pictures all over the house, and a glorious farewell note. Can't craft much of a better pro revenge than that. 

1.

Clown

2.

Text - r/ProRevenge + JOIN u/we_all_float_derry • 3y 1 Cheating while we're engaged? I'll exploit your phobias. A while back, I was engaged to a guy who seemed like a good choice. Attractive, funny, good job, owned a home. I learned he had a bit of a downside, though: He was a cheating slimeball motherfucker. Not just a one-time one-night-stand with after too much to drink, which I would have still been angry about but could have probably gotten over, but repeatedly with more than one woman.

3.

Text - I picked up on a few cues, but eventually had things confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. I was venting to my brother about this, and told him about how I planned to move out while The Assbutt was out on a week-long business trip. He volunteered to help me before I asked, and then got this amazing devious grin on his face. "We can also leave a memento for him" he said. When I asked what he meant, he said "Pennywise and his friends."

4.

Text - You see, the dick-dipper was scared of clowns. Not just a little uncomfortable, but fucking terrified of them. Even as a grown man a clown on a TV show, web comic, or book would freak him out and he'd have to change the channel or click away. My brother owns a print shop and is protective of his little sister. So in the couple of weeks leading up to Assbutt's trip, he printed off a dozens pictures of clowns in various sizes. Ranging from really small wallet sized ones to big poster sized

5.

Text - We took down every single framed picture and put up framed clown pictures. The clowns ranged from average clown to nightmare-fuel hellspawn. Pictures on the walls, art prints, photographs in frames on tables. You name it, it was replaced with a clown picture. Where we became really devious was taking the laminated ones and placing them in things like the silverware drawer, the underside of the toilet lid (so when he went to take a piss he'd be greeted with this when he lifted the seat), i

6.

Text - While we were setting this up, I went a step further and changed the wallpaper on his desktop computer to a clown. I also took about 10 of his favorite movies that he had on DVD and replaced them with ome-burned DVDS that had clown footage. They autoplayed, and we'd printed up labels that looked like the original DVD artwork. We put all of his original artwork and DVDS in the basement, off the ground and protected from damage. But surrounded by giant clown posters of Pennywise and the lik

7.

Text - I left a note on the kitchen table that said "I know about [names]. Fuck you. I'm out." After a few days of hard work of moving me out and moving a few clown cars worth of terror in, my brother his wife and I celebrated by grilling some steaks and having a few beers. These were paid for by the engagement ring I sold. Once the dumbass returned, I got a text message or two that was along the lines of "You bitch!". It must have taken him days to take care of the photos out in the open alone.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment