Saturday, May 2, 2020

Choosing Beggar Won't Pay For Website, Gets Shut Down, They Threaten Legal Action


This good old choosing beggar refuses to pay the agreed upon price for the website they had made. So, as the world works, the website gets shut down. From there, they threaten to phone their "$80K" lawyer. Alright, that makes sense, as the original amount of money they wouldn't pay was thousands of leagues cheaper. 

1.

Text - Text Message Today 10:24 PM Wtf happened to the website Tap to Load Preview It'll be back up once I'm paid. You are 3 weeks late. SUUUURREEEE it will. Nice fucking scam.. just wait unti! this sees

2.

Text - You agreed to pay me $650 to create a website for you. I created the website, you approved everything, I put the website up for you and told you that once you paid I'd hand everything over. You never paid me so now the website stays down until you do. You already made the website, so we can call it $85 It's too late to "call it $85" when we already agreed to "call it" $650.

3.

Text - Please man my website is going to make so much money you are robbing me of that. You gotta make money to spend money didn't you ever hear that? So how am I gonna make your money when my fucking site is down I really wish I had time for this, but I don't. We agreed you would pay upon completion of task, not after you make the money back. I'm not going to reply unless I see the invoice paid.

4.

Text - Why the fuck waste your time being a debt collector? Ever heard of 80/20? You spend all your time on the little shit and that's why you're broke. Hello? Hello????? How professional You'll be hearing from my $80,000 lawyer. Good luck

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment