Friday, May 29, 2020

Forgetful Friend Leaves Mac And Cheese At Home In The Oven


Now THAT was a rollercoaster. The forgetful friend really inspired the panic when they shared that they left the mac and cheese at home, in the oven, with a dog there. Fortunately, said oven was left off. So a solid and ridiculous false alarm. 

1.

texting - Text - 75% 9:35 PM oo Sprint LTE Messages Details Deb Are you on your way? Yeah I left 45 minutes ago. Should be there in about an hour Got everything? You have the gifts? Yes u turned off the water in the back? Yes christ I'm not dumb what do you think You have the mac n cheese you prepared? OMG OMGOMGOMG!!!!

2.

texting - Text - you forgot it IT'S IN THE FREAKING OVEN!!!! My dog's there call the fire dept I'm turning around omgomgomg OMG you have to be kidding me! They're on their way!!

3.

texting - Text - You there? So??! I'm there Are they there? Yeah So?? It was in the oven But I forgot to turn the oven on You have got to be kidding me

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment