Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Choosing Beggar Asks For Free Flyer Edit


Man, this choosing beggar came out waving the red flag from the start. You can just gather a sense that things aren't going to roll in a smooth and respectable manner, from that "introduction." And naturally, as choosing beggars do, this one couldn't handle the rejection. As is the case with all these choosing beggars, when confronted with the inevitable reality that their terms are grossly unrealistic, they just can't deal with it. 

Check out more choosing beggars drama with these entitled folks and their unyielding demands.

1.

Text - Text Message Saturday 6:01 PM Yo white girl OP Sunday 9:51 PM ?????? I need a big favor... Yesterday 6:53 AM I know

2.

Text - Hahaha how do you know and I didn't even ask you... My 1st book is complete! I just need you to re-edit a flyer you made a couple years ago. Nope I'm too busy for any of that, plus it's not like I have any of those project files still

3.

Text - What was that? It's only a couple words. I can send you that stuff again... Time for you to learn a new skill my dude. Go to and play around, it's an online tool where you can easily create graphics for any social media

4.

Text - Yesterday 5:23 PM Dude. I need you to edit one word, don't be so self righteous... No, l'd need to do the whole thing from scratch because I don't have the psd file. You don't be so lazy. Learn a new skill and get your problem solved in the process. Then you can stop asking me for this stuff every other month.

5.

Text - The person that pays $300,000 for a skill and everyone else is lazy... ??? that doesn't even make sense. I linked you to a free resource. If you don't take advantage of a free resource, you're the lazy one. I didn't even learn photoshop at school.

6.

Text - please, if you didn't go to school you wouldn't know how to do these things. You have a Bachelor's degree in a field and so do I I can email the thing to you and you can convert it... ..that's not how it works. That is how it works. We are taking about the context not the graphics

7.

Text - Please stop. You have no idea what you're talking about. I learned photoshop by watching hours of YouTube tutorials in my free time. You're ignorant dude. If you think you know how this works then you should just go ahead and do it yourself. You can't because you don't know how it works. Stop being prideful. Just learn a skill and you can do these things for yourself from now on.

8.

Text - You're selfish and self righteous dude. I can't even tell you how much free work l've done for you over the past years. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm selfish for finally saying no. Pretty astounding thing for you to say. Text Message

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment