Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Son's Dad Passes Away, Son Finds His Notebook, Full Feels Trip Ensues


Brace yourself, this guy's story about discovering his dad's old notebook after he'd passed away is an emotional rollercoaster. Real or not, it's a beautiful and touching tale. 

1.

Text - Anonymous 1 hour ago 46515536 1474820705804.jpg (23.3 KB, 242x206) Like, 1 REPLY ears in Rain, Scoo >Born in the year of 1993 >Mother abandoned me at birth >22 year old father abandons all his dreams to raises me alone >times are tough as fuck as he has to juggle work and me >whenever he has free time we play vidya together >we move from old nintendo and shit to WoW raiding and so on

2.

Text - >helps me with school and even encourages me to study in a university >follow his advice and manage to finish uni with engineer degree >1 year ago he gets diagnosed with lung cancer >time goes on and it gets so bad he cant get out of the hospital bed >visit him every single day >week ago >"Hey Anon, was I a good father?" >"You were the best, dad" >"Heh, thanks son" >2 seconds later, flatline >today

3.

Text - >finally decide to organize his stuff in his old bedroom >find a notebook >in details he wrote every day he spent with me >"today me and anon went to carnival and did etc." >every day ends with "I hope im doing enough for him" >last entry is before he enters the hospital >"All these years I did what I could, I dont regret (mothers name) abandoning me and Anon and not even calling once" >"I just hope Anon has grown up to be the best he can" You were the bets old man, godspeed to you.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment