Sunday, April 12, 2020

Owner Responds To Absurd Review Of His Auto Shop


There's just no pleasing some people. 

1.

Text - Local Guide 14 reviews 2 photos *a year ago Be Aware!! I recently changed the starter here. They told me $780 first, as a student couldn't afford that. It's 1/5 value of my car. They brought it down to $700 with an $30 oil change value which I initially appreciated it as I borrowed some money from my friend and couldn't come up with more. I thought that was a good deal as they helped" me, I made some phone calls after I agreed to change and guess what was quoted $580 at express oil change

2.

Text - We got your car in immediately ahead of all appointments. We diagnosed the starter issue and had a discussion with you. You wanted a new starter (not remanufactured) and it needed to be done as fast as possible because you had to get back on the road to Texas by 3:00 PM. I offered a remanufactured unit and a new unit, you still opted for the new unit at the higher price point. After we had started the disassembly. you came back to me and asked us to stop because you weren't able to get th

3.

Text - I am not sure what I could have done better for you in this situation. Your actual requirements were: 1) the highest quality part available 2) as fast as possible 3) the cheapest price in town. In nearly all cases, it is impossible to accomplish all of this. Interestingly enough, we DID do it for you. Let's not forget, I accepted a payment option that I have no idea how I am going to get the funds out of, I left the shop in my personal car to pick-up your starter because there was an acci

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment