Sunday, April 12, 2020

Guy's Classmate Sleeps Over, Steals His Powerbeats Pros


Man, this scenario just blows the mind. This oldie but goldie showcases a choosing beggar crash at a friend's place and then draw the wild assumption that it'd be okay to just keep his buddy's expensive Powerbeats Pros. It's amazing what the mind can rationalize when it is blinded by greedy entitlement. Sheesh. 

1.

Text - you put my headphones after you used them? I can't find them I have them Oh? Can you bring them or I come get them? Why? You said I could have them

2.

Text - What??? When? When I slept over. You told me you had some for me when I asked Yeah , for you to borrow that night .. not for you to keep Oh well I'm still using them I don't have any. Can I just keep them?

3.

Text - No, those were a Christmas gift and my only wireless head phones It's not like they're air pods or anything just get a new pair What ? They were still like $250 headphones. But you said I could have them. Just get whoever gave them to you to buy you new ones. Please give back my head phones Read 5:18 PM

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment