Monday, April 20, 2020

Landlord Outs Himself As Criminally Dumb Criminal


Joshua Browder shared a text exchange between a landlord and a tenant that has since gone viral. We see the clueless, criminally dumb criminal of a landlord out himself as such, when he tells the tenant he used their SSN without permission. It's like the landlord has no idea how illegal this is. 

For more landlord drama, check out the time a landlord threatened a guy with an eviction, so he proceeded to go full Karen on them. 

1.

Text - Joshua Browder @jbrowder1 Horrifying text exchange between a landlord and tenant. This landlord's going to jail (and getting sued): Landlord Today You got your stimulus, just asking are you going to pay rent or part of rent with any. I am trying to close out the books for April Wed 4:07 PM d

2.

Text - How do you know I got my check? Wed 4:20 PM d ☺ Because I had to check several people today and checked yours also Wed 4:21 PM d People were calling me Wed 4:21 PM d How did you check it? Wed 4:21 PM d O

3.

Text - Online Wed 4:22 PM Where? Wed 4:22 PM d Irs Wed 4:22 PM 6

4.

Text - So you accessed this information on the IRS website? Did you like need to use my ssn for that or something? Wed 4:22 PM Yes Wed 4:23 PM d I did this for everyone who called me today and yesterday. Wed 4:23 PM d So are you going to be making a payment towards rent ? So I can close the books out for April. Wed 4:24 PM d

5.

Text - UcKema -THE THREE STRIKES - @uckema · 2h Replying to @jbrowder1 @CrimeADay which code is this 23 5 241 A Crime a Day @CrimeADay · 2h 18 USC § 1030 27 27 1.1K <] ]

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment