Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Entitled Folks and Their Never-Ending Demands


Sure, people like getting stuff for cheap and free, but when it's an entitled person who demands something for free and is also a huge ass about it, things get dicey. It can be a landlord, a potential employer, customer or just a stranger. There's entitled individuals with unreasonable demands all over the place.

1.

Product - O LADBIBLE 3 MIN READ Sony Is Convincing Players To Stay At Home By Offering Free PS4 Games 00 15k > Most relevant v I get it from both sides. It's good that they gave free games but the majority of the community have already got or played them so the kind offer is a big waste actually!

2.

Text - y 18 inch 5x100 vct wheels 18 inch 5x100 vct wheels• $300 Request Rating Mark as Sold Is this still available? Yes $100? 225 Sorry all I have it $100 Sucks for you dood Cmon man I'll go to u 225 you come to me I really only have $100.. Then you don't need the wheels. Aa

3.

Web page - Marketplace $35 - Bags Marketplace $35 - Bags Mark as Sold More Options Mark as Sold More Options No Meagan offered you $10 Will you take 25 What brands are they please et me know II 35 I think it says in the description Im not at the house right now so I cant check ill take $35 How about 30 Is this still available? will you take 10foral No The backpack alone is worth No $35 Will you take 15 Don't want any more No thats fine Marketplace $35 - Bags Marketplace $35 - Bags Mark as Sold M

4.

Text - ... sooo000000o i got kicked out, and like i need a room to rent and my mannnnn has to be able to like pretty much live with me too, but we come as one whole no more then 500$ and i cannot get another damage deposit as i already got like 2 and a half and fucked them both up annyyywwawyy yeah room rental needed asap, preferably north side 3 7 Comments O Like Comment A Share

5.

Text - 18:03 1 ::!! LTE 4 Marketplace $899 - 2010 Honda Elite Mark as Sold More Options created this group You're not connected to 1 member named the group Pepe · 2010 Honda Elite. Changed the group photo. 300 bucks MAR 26, 14:31 $1300 bucks? SUN 09:00 300 SUN 09:43 Just for you: $2000 Aa

6.

Text - l Verizon ? 9:34 AM 83% r/texas Vote 15 1 Share I fucking hate Nieman Marcus. Once I looked at my debit card statement and someone had spent $900 at Nieman Marcus without my knowledge, must have swiped it on one of those gas station card scammer things. I called my debit card company and they reversed the charges, you'd think Nieman Marcus would still send me the stuff someone else bought for the troubles I had to go through but no, they didn't. Reply -30 you expected stuff that you neith

7.

Text - l AT&T 8-40 PM 1 * 51% Maeplac Tv and tv stand free Rate Buyer FREE · 55 views Not for free So l'm not entitled to a free TV because I do not drive smh And I got be charged delivery for something that's free? Smh Every since trump got in the white house you people been confused I'm not driving an hour one way to give you something for free, it ain't my fault you can't fucking drive, you fucking loser, lll throw it out before I deliver it for free = Type a message... Send

8.

Military camouflage - Eill Sprint Wi-Fi ? 1:56 PM 76% 29 O Professional at Corporation 8 Straight Man Fat girls and black girls to the back of the line! If your belly jiggles when you walk, you're disgusting and nobody wants a fat, lazy, overweight, out of shape, Hershey fed, SWEAT-HOG next to them in the bed! If your mouth is gros...bye! If you don't have a job or you're a child and play video games all the time..see ya. If you have kids... that's a no-go. If you're a giant and/or built like a

9.

Text - 14 mins • E Don't order from and won't send jerky, bad person in the community jerky, ripped me off 60$ Sprint 45% 11:07 PM 10:28 PM #205 Well it didn't have an apartment number when i ordered so that's why. I went over my order and it never asked so get it right. 60$ worth of beef jerky. I literally ordered 60$ worth of beer tonight Typically replies within annour Food & Beverage 225 PM Will I get a tracking number for my jerky package or is it just like a wait and see type of thing lol

10.

Text - l Bell ? 10:48 AM © 100% D Marketplace CA$150 - roller skates Mark as Sold More Options created this group You're not connected to 1 member named the group roller skates. changed the group photo. Is this still available? I would pay 80 cash today if you could deliver to new west. You want me to knock off $70 and drive to New West in the middle of a pandemic? Hard pass. You're scared to DRIVE YOUR OWN CAR lol... Hard pass for being a an idiot AND a twat. Good luck! I can see why they're st

11.

Text - Yes it is. U too Do u have a case too 200 Unfortunately I do not Deal. When can you come get it? You free tomorrow? APR 04, 1:23 PM Umm. Sunday Sy. I have only 150 now I use 50 for my Personal thing I'm free Sunday. What time works for you? APR 04, 7:02 PM 12 to 1 Well the deal is 200. If you don't have $200 don't come. Alright. A "l see you Sunday. APR 04, 9:31 PM Thanks Alr Ok is nt that much long I will try to. Manage trm Only 5 min from here Perfect. See you then. Have a good night Aa

12.

Text - you shouldn't charge money for that sort of thing ee hii there you go hello there oh my god you are so right i should do it for free you bitch i was wondering if you could draw me? you know what? well what do you want me to draw? i'm sorry but i don't do requests, even if i did it would your art is shitty cost some money me in your amazing artstyle i absolutely hate it come on please V okay coming right up it's making my eyes bleed if you're willing to pay then yes i wil Double tap to lik

13.

Text - hey, give me a fitness plan. I can absolutely help you out with that, do you already know the details of my plans or should I explain it to you? The other question I want to ask you is what you intend to get out of this plan, after that I can get started making a plan for you yeah i just wanna get some muscles during quarantine, i have a full home gym but i haven't used it yet lol, i need to get my fat ass off the couch and into the gym you know? just wanna get big basically I can definit

14.

Text - Classifieds mins ISO: small desk and a couch for free. You have to haul it to my friends place and put it in her house. 59 38 Comments Like לו Comment

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment