Sunday, August 6, 2023

Top 26 Witty Shower Thoughts of the Week


People argue that the best thoughts that come to you arrive when you're running yourself a warm shower, and to be fair, I find that my best ideas are always born during that time. Is there a scientific explanation for this strange phenomenon? We should ask Google. In any case, it's called accurate flashes of genius. It's basically things that are painfully obvious, but that you only question when you're taking a shower. I often wonder what other people think about it. Do they have the same existential crisis that I do? Are they a little more optimistic? Do they like to indulge in some philosophy now and again? So many questions, so few answers.

Below you will find some hilarious shower thoughts that I have scavenged via r/showerthoughts. Turns out I'm not the only one asking questions… or coming to conclusions. Scroll down to check them out. Then, here is a waiter who found out that some customers had called corporate and tried to get him fired after he laughed at their petty demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment