Saturday, July 8, 2023

'Faces dropped... She starts back pedaling': Teachers hold student back from graduation student complies by leaving school early


There are a surprising amount of people who fail gym class. I know what you're thinking — how can someone possibly fail gym class? I completely understand how. If you don't want to get sweaty and smell gross all day long, you can't run, and therefore, you might fail. It's a sacrifice many are willing to make, to the fury of our gym teachers.  It's just not possible to run several miles and not get sweaty, and I recall classmates of mine who did run their laps. They were basically sweaty all day, and all so that they could pass gym class just like the rest of us lazy people who didn't run. My secret was just lying to my gym teacher ("This is my fourth lap, I'm serious!"). I never ever ran if I could help it. Instead, I was lazy as possible during first period gym class, and after school I'd drive to an actual gym with my friends. We thought we were too cool for gym class, but at least we passed the pass/fail grading system.  This person wasn't so lucky, as they shared to r/MaliciousCompliance. The OP writes that they despised gym, and would walk the track with their classmates to avoid doing more vigorous sports activities. Their gym teachers really hated that, and took it upon themselves to punish the OP.  Scroll down to check out the entire story below. Then, this dad-to-be just majorly offended his wife with a less-than-thoughtful gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment