Friday, March 24, 2023

'I bought a pizza so I could talk to the delivery guy': 15+ Cringe Pizza Delivery Fails


Why does it feel like there's nothing more anxiety-inducing than navigating my interaction with the pizza delivery guy? As it turns out, I can be a fully grown adult with a full-time job and plenty of responsibilities, but I still can't wrap my brain around what to say to the dude in the Dominos cap when he knocks on my door.

 

For starters, there's the impulse to apologize for making him deliver my pizza. Then there's the impulse to pretend like there's someone else home so it doesn't look like I just ordered 3 large pizzas for myself. Then, there's the unplanned conversation that completely ruins the script I prepared in my mind. For instance, I might just be expecting him to say "Have a good night," to which I have prepared my "You too!" response. But what if he says "Enjoy your pizza!" and then I accidentally still say "You too." See what I mean? Navigating these interactions is harder than it seems. Keep scrolling for these pizza delivery fails. 

 

For more, here are some hilarious cake fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment