Tuesday, February 14, 2023

'Did You Block Me?' : 20 Funniest Dating App Fails of the Week for the Tired Crowd Spending Valentine's Day Alone


Well, if it isn't Valentine's day, showing up for its annual visit. At least it's consistent, unlike the people who occupy dating apps as of late. To be fair, we're all grown up enough to know that Valentine's day isn't about love at all — it's about revenue. So if you're feeling a bit down as you pass by all those stupid teddy bears with carved hearts in their chests lined up neatly in the candy section at the supermarket, remind yourself that half of the dude/ttes receiving them lowkey hate their partner.

Do I sound bitter? Nah, I love Valentine's day. Granted, I spend it playing video games and eating ice cream out of the bucket, but I think it's better than uploading gross stories to Instagram, proclaiming my love for my nonexistent partner because everyone just has to know. That's the real deal, right? Happiness comes from flaunting your relationship on social media.

Speaking of social media… well, of sorts… dating apps. Scroll down for the funniest fails I've compiled this week. You can also check out last week's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment