Wednesday, January 11, 2023

‘My Brain Is Glitching’ : 18 Strange and Unusual Perspectives by Talented Photographers Who Tricked The Internet


Things can get a little unusual on the internet… today, Photoshop is everyone's go-to, and I'm not proud to say that I've used it to alter a few photos back in the day myself (No, I'm not an Instagram model, just a regular internet troll). The more time goes on, the easier that is to do. Camera quality has improved drastically over the last couple of decades, and as of late, you have one of the best lens money can buy (There I go exaggerating) on your cellular phone. Particularly, an iPhone. Those things are known for their great quality, but I'm more of an Android fan myself.

How does that old saying go? One picture is worth a thousand words. Well, truth be told, more like four billion, but who's counting? While scrolling through r/confusingperspective, I happened on some brilliant pics that made me double-take for a sec. Scroll down to see some of the best. And if you're in the mood for more, check out these ones as well. They're sure to make your mind go a little funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment