Friday, January 20, 2023

'I turned off every automated task I had ever set up': Dude gets pro-level revenge against an entire company just by taking an unplanned vacation


If it ain't broke, don't fix it! It's common saying that this office place has clearly never heard of. After hiring a secret employee to find the weak parts of this business, the higher-ups made a huge mistake. 

The OP shared their story to r/pettyrevenge, but in my opinion, this is definitely pro-level revenge. They had the opportunity of a lifetime to show their office place exactly how important they were. Even the strategy the OP had – take 2 weeks vacation ASAP, let the pieces fall where they may – is an exceptionally good way to demonstrate the weight they pull around the office

In the comments, people shared their own funny work revenge/bad boss stories. Sometimes higher ups just don't know how an office functions, and then their interference just makes a smoothly oiled machine start clanking and falling apart. 

Up next, get the inside scoop on people's anonymous secrets and embarrassing admissions, such as, "I bought a 5 pack of cheap Polish sausages from Sainsbury's to eat on my way home and it wasn't until I had completely finished the first one that I realized they were individually wrapped in plastic." Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment