Monday, December 26, 2022

'Don't You Dare Snap Your Fingers At Me!' : 2 Wildly Entitled Karens Wrongly Go After Woman Who Isn't Actually An Employee, Spark Major Conflict As A Result


Woe to those who encounter a Wild Karen in their lifetime. If you've ever entered a Wallmart or a fast food restaurant such as Mcdonald's, you'll find that it's basically unavoidable. We often find ourselves wondering… what goes on in a Karen's mind when things don't go their way? How does their brain scan look? And where the heck did they get the courage (or rather, audacity) to approach others in such an entitled fashion? We may never have the answers to all these important questions, but we can (and must!) fight back.

 

Am I being dramatic? Maybe. But rest assured, not as dramatic as a Karen. While scrolling mindlessly through Reddit, I came across a post on r/IDontWorkHereLady that spoke of not one, but two Karens caught in the wild. As my eyes continued devouring the text before me, I stopped for a second — appalled. I always find it shocking when people think they can get up in each other's space. To be frank, if anyone were to snap their fingers at me, I'd most likely wreak complete and utter havoc. Especially if I didn't work in the place that I was assumed to work at. To see how others might react, scroll down and have a look for yourself.

 

For more entitled lunatics, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment