Sunday, December 25, 2022

Accidentally profound: 20 Wise philosophical quotes that actually come from the silliest sources


You never know when a TV show or movie will create an absolute banger of a quote. There are plenty of great examples, of course. But one Twitter user had an intriguing thought, writing, '"I burn my life to make a sunrise that I know
I'll never see" being from a Star Wars show is like "I will face God and walk backwards into Hell" being a dril quote'. The tweet has gained popularity as people submit their own favorite serious quotes that actually come from silly sources. While a few people submitted other dril tweets as their faves, others cited "Batman" and even "Spy Kids 2" as sources of brilliant inspirations!

After you gain enlightenment from the "Spy Kids 2" quote, check out these 35 oddball Christmas trees made from the most random items imaginable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment