Monday, August 15, 2022

Fail Blog's Top 30 Memes of the Week (August 15, 2022)


Welcome back to another edition of Fail Blog's top memes of the week. 

Another day, another dollar. Another week, teetotaller.

I hope that everyone has had a genuinely fantastic, banger of a weekend -filled with lots of memories and relaxation. 

As before, the previous iteration of this list is being lazily abandoned, but I'm going to start including my favorite comments from the previous week's post in the text in the hopes of making my job of writing something at the start of each of these somewhat easier.

This week my choice is between our dear and darling readers ChicagoMel and JoeS.Ragman. After reading all of my hard effort that went into last week's list… This was Joe's cheery response:

"Well, that was largely pathetic. Except for #17, now that it is the middle of summer."

Thanks, Joe, appreciate those kind words of encouragement. I was going to add Mel's comment here next, but you all already know exactly what that comment was. 

Hope you lads and lasses enjoy this week's list.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment