Monday, July 25, 2022

Meme Meister: Top 20 Memes of the Week (That We've Posted to Facebook) (July 25, 2022)


What is a top meme? Who gets to decide that? 

Well, I guess I do… but why is that my choice? Who made that my choice? Someone really just came along and said, "Post some memes to Facebook for us," and here we are. What am I? The Meister of Memes?

Now, I'm here, and I'm telling you that these are the best memes of the week (whether they really are or not.) The reality is that (probably) none of these were actually created this week, and you might not even like them… You might even hate them (which you would be well within your right to do.) A more honest title would be more like "My Favorite Memes of the Week," but then you wouldn't be here, would you?

Hopefully, you do enjoy these carefully selected memes and decide to squirrel them away to your own meme collections. In doing so, you would be contributing to their proliferation across the wider web. Please peruse and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment