Thursday, June 9, 2022

25 Hilariously Specific Times People and Things Were Singled Out


Sometimes it's just not your day. It could be because of something you did, like eat everyone's lunches, that has made you into the pariah of the workplace. But more often than not, you'll just be minding your own business when you see a sign that says "you suck." And all you can really do at that point is shrug your shoulders and say "I knew the universe was out to get me. Every paranoid thought I ever had about the world has just been confirmed, and I should now choose to follow my invasive thoughts all the way down to the one logical conclusion."

It doesn't feel very good to be singled out, but at the same time, watching someone else get singled out can be pretty funny. Especially if you can really tell that it's actively causing them longstanding psychological harm.

Here are some more humorously absurd times people and things got singled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment