Friday, April 1, 2022

Internet Applauds Woman When She Gives Birth to Child Without Telling Husband


A woman gave birth to her third child without even notifying her husband that she was going into labor. This puzzling situation arose after the couple had a falling out over the Mother-in-Law's insistence that the couple name the child "Francine" after her grandmother.

This thread was posted by the wife, Redditor u/Significant_Tip_59 (OP), to the r/AmItheA**hole subreddit following the conflict, birth of her child, and subsequent disputes. Her husband was determined to take his mother's side and refused to listen to OP's wishes regarding the naming of her child. She wanted to name the child Valerie after a sentimental memory her family shared over the Amy Winehouse song of the same name.

I'm sorry, but if we're talking songs named Valerie here, we need to bring this classic into the conversation. 

"So wild, standing there
With her hands in her hair
I can't help remember
Just where she touched me

There's still no face
Here in her place
So cool, she was like
Jazz on a Summer's day
Music, high and sweet
Then she just blew away

Now she can't be that warm
With the wind in her arms

Valerie, call on me
Call on me, Valerie
Come and see me
I'm the same boy I used to be."

                              Valerie by Steve Winwood

 

Read on for the full story below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment