Saturday, September 4, 2021

People Share The Change They Made To Their Lives That They Wish They Made Sooner


Let's get real here for a second.

Are you ready to change your life? It's always surprising, and honestly inspiring, the ripple effect that one small positive change to your daily routine can make. Adding or changing one small thing, like getting better sleep, and being consistent with it can completely transform your mindset and your day. These real life life hacks just might be that little thing that you need to get where you've been wanting to be. 

This list is a mix bag of tricks. Some things that might seem more obvious, some things that are a little more "out there".

My contribution here would definitely be adding more structure to my day by scheduling out everything that I want to accomplish when I first get up in the morning. I keep this on a calendar on my phone so that I can get back on track when I (inevitably)) get distracted. It might seem like something that is stupidly basic for professionals but I've always struggled with executive functioning and time-blindness so finally training myself to do this has been a life saver. The last thing on my schedule for every day is to make a schedule for the next day so that there is always a schedule started when I wake up. Because once that consistent cycle is broken there is no telling when I'll get back to it....

This combined with keeping better sleep habits, I've recently started using SleepScore, made a massive difference for me in the last year.

_______

What are your changes that you've made to your life that had a massive impact? And what changes would you like to make?



No comments:

Post a Comment