Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Wholesome Memes to Help Wade Through the Muck


The world can seem like a hard place to live in at times. There are moments when negativity surrounds us, and disappointment isn't an irregular novelty but it becomes the standard. That's why at times it's healthy to get a dose of wholesome memes for a little boost. Most of us could use a shot of niceness to keep things afloat.

1.

Product - T really hate to brag but I have a private chef that prepares my lunches. you LAT

2.

Product - The kid I nanny is nervous for the first day of school and my heart is completely melted. Si

3.

Text - TLIASCI ... 11m · RACIST Y'all, Nora is having her first sleepover tonight. Her best friend Faye is coming over and that means one of my biggest dad goals is gonna happen tomorrow morning. Making pancakes for them in the morning. The moment i found out we were pregnant I imagined sleepovers and making pancakes in the morning for her and her friends, and tomorrow is the day! I am SO EXCITED i don't know if I'm gonna sleep a wink tonight. Maybe l'll wake them up at midnight with pancakes. S

4.

Text - SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE PLANTS GROWING THROUGH CONCRETE

5.

Text - J-Ryz @j_ryz Ran into a guy I played football with in high school today. As he's introducing me to his gf he says, "This is John he was the only popular kid in high school who didn't bully me. He was actually my friend." Just a reminder that people never forget how you make them feel 3:27 PM · 10/2/20 · Twitter for iPhone

6.

Text - Ron Iver @ronnui_ Me and the boys made Guy Scouts and we are thriving I just got a badge for having too many HDMI cables and Dave got a badge for emotional honesty

7.

Vehicle - uss-edsall While sailing in the Mediterranean sea, in 1962, the American aircraft carrier USS Independence (CV-62) flashed the Italian Amerigo Vespucci with light signal asking «Who are you?», the full rigged ship answered «Training ship Amerigo Vespucci, Italian Navy». The US ship replied «You are the most beautiful ship in the world».

8.

Product - SHE WAS EMBARRASSED TO WEAR HER PRINCESS COSTUME TO THE MOVIES. HER UNCLE DIDN'T LIKE THAT. indCoome FRE SPE COM

9.

Text - Super wholesome moment when you go to Bed Bath and Beyond and a random burly guy covered in tats in the store exclaims how freaking soft a pillow is. Like legit: "OMG this is the softest fluffiest pillow ever!" And continues to rub it and squeeze it. I don't even think he realized how loud he said it. But he looked so happy. I decided to go over and was like "it's that soft huh?!" He's like "omg it's bunny soft, touch it touch it" Then we both started manhandling this ultra soft pillow wh

10.

Facial expression - 'Mummy can you take a picture of me holding this potato' me: 'yeh sure'

11.

Organism - grain death @grain_death earlier this year a random number i don't recognize started sending me pictures of toads Monday, May 20 - 6:31 PM european common spadefoot toad Monday, May 20 • 10:20 PM True Wednesday, May 22 • 6:47 PM red american toadlet thank you mystery toad giver Saturday, May 25 · 5:17 PM T fowlers toad thank u T banjo frog (aka "pobblebonk") yes does he play the banjo better! his own call sounds like plucking a banjo string! like "bonk bonk" :-) T. or yoshi when he ea

12.

Text - PayWith Rat With Postlt LOST A JOB OR DOING IT TOUGH IF SO ENJOY A COFFEE ALREADY PAID FOR BY A STRANGER.... TAKE A "POST IT" TO THE OUNTER FOR A FREE COFFEE! U WE 'RE AUL IN THIS TOGETHER PAID! Poel Enjey eyy your good day Smile xx heers. ATTENTIOƍ

13.

Television - "Every day my parents play Mario Kart 64 to see who will have to make a cup of tea. They've done this religiously since 2001."

14.

Cat - Land of cuteness @landpsychology Thunder buddies in their thunder bunker. 9:12 AM · 8/9/20 · Postcron App

15.

Hair - I love my #HBCU because no other college accepted me. My SAT score was 980 and my GPA was barely a 2.0. Morgan State University gave me a chance to improve as a learner. Here I am, 3 degrees post-high school, heading to get my first doctorate at Johns Hopkins, thanks to my HBCU.

16.

Canidae - "Your mom called me a good boy last night" GA ING TV

17.

Text - Steph Kemp @steph_heathcote We have just had our patio done and my 6yo has loved going out and helping the builder, so it made his day to receive this. What an example of kindness Pay packet Harry For passing bricks Passing little pavers pointing brick work Mixing cement loading stone taking pictures of black birds and spider saying why more times than I have ever heard anyone say why and being a smashing little guy minus tax and national insurance £10.00

18.

Text - Follow A few weeks ago, my dog died. I was very sad, as I had him for 15 years. Today, I heard a knock on my door. It was my 90yo neighbor. She had crocheted a little toy dog that looked exactly like mine, collar and all. I burst into tears on the spot and gave her a hug. She is truly the best neighbor ever. 12:31 PM - 12 Aug 2016

Submitted by:

Tagged: aww , wholesome , feels , Memes , lol , nice , funny

No comments:

Post a Comment