Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Dumb Ways People Ended Up With A Scar


As smart as you might think you are, you an always accidentally bite into a super heated pizza roll and lose your own self respect in between the dabbing of hot grease and yelping. At least injuring oneself in a stupid way is a basically universal experience. For some real dullards, here are some facepalm moments from the world's beacons of stupid.

1.

Facial expression - grh77 1 day ago 2 28 S 3 E 5 Kid in the church nursery hit me in the eye with a plastic carrot. It was 40 years ago. 28 33 5 I've still got a scar.

2.

Head - Appaismycopilot 1 day ago 11@10 3 21 E 3 Someone said "that knife is for cutting tape, so it won't cut people" and I checked

3.

Rectangle - Hawk_Cobrakai 1 day ago · edited 15 hours ago O 3 8 S 4 4 Was playing a Ms. Pacman machine in a laundromat. Inky snuck up on me. I flinched, kneed the padlock on the coin insert, blood everywhere. Cool scar, but damn you Inky.

4.

Font - , 34 E 9 downsouthcountry 1 day ago 2 6 5 My foot was itchy so I used a hunting knife to scratch it

5.

Rectangle - Cakewithsyrup 1 day ago O 6 9 S 5 E9 When I was 10 I wanted to cut a coconut with a big machete and on the first try I hit my thumb, luckily I didn't hit it too hard, but I have a permanent scarf on my thumb now

6.

Smile - realcavsfan23 1 day ago 9 e 3 3 changed a lightbulb standing on a glass coffee table... yep I fell into the table

7.

Font - InteractiveDinner 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago 2 I stuck a hand between the gears of my grandmother's sewing machine while it was running. Ouch!

8.

Font - rharvey8090 1 day ago I leaned on a teppanyaki grill with both forearms. In Disney world. On the first day of a week long trip. Second degree burns all the way up both arms. Hurt like hell.

9.

Font - King_of_Dantopia 1 day ago · edited 7 hours ago I couldn't tie my laces as a kid and liked to walk with my hands in my pockets. This led to me tripping over my laces, no hands to protect and landing face first onto a stone step, the corner of which went right between my eyes, leaving a small scar where my monobrow grows.

10.

Font - Qunts_R_Us 1 day ago · edited 21 hours ago 2 Got a fishing hook in the side of my finger, my immediate reaction was to pull away. That was the wrong reaction. Not a big scar or anything, but definitely stupid. Edited to add because it's funnier: I also have a small mark (Barely noticeable unless I point it out) on my leg. Friend got a new dartboard but hadn't set it up. "What if we just used the box just now? I'll hold it first!" Now have a reminder that I'm a moron sometimes.

11.

Smile - guanacazo 1 day ago Skating down the roof didn't come as planned

12.

Font - Way2GoBucko 1 day ago · edited 20 hours ago 2 2 2 I was holding a super soaker reservoir bottle underwater at a lake to fill it up. It 2 slipped out of my hand and shot up out of the water, hit me in my lip and split it open all the way through to the other side. Needed stitches inside my mouth and right below my bottom lip. Got a small scar from it.

13.

Font - sleepingachiever 1 day ago edited 1 day ago The headrest of our bed was made of solid wood and had curved edges. It was wide enough for a 2 year old (me) to sit on and I used to love sliding off it. Well one night I sat on it to slide as usual with my legs on either side. My leg on the bed got stuck between the pillows and I fell face first on the floor. Got a cut on my forehead which required 6-7 stitches.

14.

Head - Rocks_4_Jocks 1 day ago O e 2 10 year old me shredded too hard on a razor scooter

15.

Rectangle - atvz 1 day ago · edited 13 hours ago I was 8 and ran into a door knob. I now have a small doorknob shaped scar beside my nose

16.

Font - EducatedEddie 1 day ago · edited 5 hours ago When I was little my father brought me some weetabix with pipping hot milk. A spoonful fell on my ankle and had a scar ever since lol

17.

Font - tim561 1 day ago Dumb 6 year old me makes a little tower of pillows, jumps at the tower of pillows, makes wrong calculation of jumping position, and instead of hitting the pillow tower, he hits the headboard. I got a cool scar though! Without permanent brain damage so it's a nice trade!

18.

Eye - AllieBallie22 1 day ago 2 I have a scar on my eyebrow from my brother hitting me in the head with a belt while he was pretending to be Indiana Jones.

19.

Hair - moihvgvghtfyr 1 day ago 3 Held packaging in my palm and tried to open it with a knife by poking it... Not my proudest moment.

20.

Gesture - Bluellan 1 day ago O 2 I burned myself with mashed potatoes.

21.

Font - werewolf3five9 1 day ago I was eating pizza rolls in the buff and when I bit into one of them the filling fell out the other end and onto my chest. By the time I was able to get the stuff all the way off, my skin had bubbled. Scar is roughly the size of a nickel.

22.

Font - sutkurak 1 day ago When I was a kid I'd been watching Dukes of Hazzard with my grandpa. We went out to his Buick and I tried sliding over the hood like they do in the show, but got caught on the hood ornament and sliced a huge gash in my leg.

23.

Human body - Nihilism_IsPointless 1 day ago Opening canned beans . And not once .

24.

Font - XXDevious 1 day ago I was home alone in 4th grade and didn't know how to make any food, so I found a can of Pineapples. I couldn't find the can opener though, so instead I used a big ass Michael Myers knife. I was 70% done cutting the lid open, when the knife slid off and sliced my middle finger open. 2 things to note: • i don't even like pineapples • I found the can opened when I went to grab paper towels for the blood

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment