Sunday, February 7, 2021

Tumblr Thread: Teacher's Stuffed Animal Gains Cult Following


Sounds like an awesome teacher. Upgrading the stuffed octopus to account for all those snacks it was getting was a brilliant move. 

1.

Text - astaraxia asked So today this kid yelled Nani the fuck?!? in the middle of a test and I felt compelled to share this to the world. biggest-gaudiest-patronuses teachers, share the weird crap your kids have done! ralsalot I'm not a teacher (yet) but I do work with students and one of them had the nerve to look me dead in the eye and ask me "why would it be a bad idea for me to eat this entire marker?" They're 11

2.

Text - official-lyzzystardust An 4th grader asked for a high five by saying, "A little slappy to make daddy happy?" I did not give him a high five. I myathesleepyoctopus A student during break had her head in her arms and was shaking a bit, so i asked the kid next to her whether she was laughing or crying and this 8 year old stared me in the eye deadpan and said "im crying on the inside"

3.

Text - myathesleepyoctopus Wait i take that back, I cant believe i forgot about the time i brought in a small stuffed octopus as a class mascot because why tf not. It was a class of high schoolers and i didnt imagine theyd actually care much, but one student snuck in a snack and gave it to the octopus as a tribute. Which led to other students doing the same thing, until every day there was a pile of of offerings to Fweej the Overseer, mostly consisting of things like string cheeses and small bag

4.

Text - sometimes there wouldd be a couple bucks in quarters, one kid brought in some giant pocky i think, and at one point there was a cold stone gift card. This stuffed octopus gained a cult following. Later i brought in another stuffed octopus that looked exactly the same but bigger and told the class that Fweej the Overseer accepted their offerings and became stronger. These highschoolers lost their goddamn minds. shieldmaiden19 Oh my god I love this. Thank you for letting those kids be the d

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment