Monday, November 30, 2020

Pregnant Karen Expects Friend To Change Dog's Name


Oh boy, the nerve on this one. It truly boggles the mind. We've got a Karen mom who expects someone that she met at a wedding to change their dog's name, because Karen wants the same name for her upcoming baby. Um. Wonder if she's aware that there are plenty of people in this world that share the same name. Also, wonder if she's aware that common human decency/social etiquette generally calls for not asking people to change their dog's, cat's, baby's names etc. 

1.

Green - Hello Hey jennay it's I'm at Kolby and Blake's christening. wife. We met Hi, Yeah I remember; it was a while ago now How are you and your family?

2.

Green - Good thanks actually I'm pregnant again and that's why I'm messaging you! Oh wow! Big congratulations to you an You must be so happy. I bet knew bub will be as beautiful as your four boys! Were you messaging because you need a hand with cattle or something?

3.

Green - Actually new baby will be a bit different to the boys.. it's a girl! That's amazing! She'll be so protected! As you know I've got nieces and they're so much fun, you're going to love it. Really stoked for yor

4.

Text - Yeah I dont need help with cattle and we're excited to. We want to name her Tillie but it's come to my attention you have a dog named Tilly and l'd appreciate you changing the dogs name lol. Obviously she can't have the same name as a dog and we're bound to bump into each other. Yeah nah I see. Hey mate I don't think it's necessary to change my Tilly's name; I don't think you'll ever see her and I don't think anyone will notice they've got the same name anyway.

5.

Text - I can't express how I feel right now. I'm so disappointed and let down in you jennay. People say you're a nice person but i can see you have then tricked. You don't have children you'll never understand how a mother can love and just want the best for this perfect little person... I'm honestly shocked you're being so heartless and unreasonable you didn't even consider changing the animals name for

6.

Text - my daughters future, this is going to impact her life and potentially ruin her confidence and life. Can you even imagine growing up having the same name as a mutt? You callously have put me in a terrible position. You are a piece of work and don't deserve your good family. You are ruining a babies life. Think of what you're doing jennay. Your inaction has huge consequents I'm not going to change Tilly's name mate. Have a good one and congrats again hey.

7.

Text - No fuck you. This isn't over jennay and I'll be talking to Shareen and Glen about this shell be disgusted in you just like I am. You're a disgrace. Please reconsider. Text Message

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment