Monday, November 30, 2020

Angry Ladies Can't Smell Yankee Candles, Never Consider The Obvious


Sometimes we give so many people in this world far more credit than they're deserved when it comes to having some good old common sense. Apparently, there's something of a pattern developing between the folks that go and complain about not being able to smell those Yankee candles, and then they end up being sick. Of course, all that really matters is that everyone stays safe, and we hope anyone who is unable to smell those candles and ends up becoming very sick, enjoys nothing but a speedy recovery. 

1.

Text - whitepeopletwitter Follow Terri Nelson 000 @TerriDrawsStuff There are angry ladies all over Yankee Candle's site reporting that none of the candles they just got had any smell at all. I wonder if they're feeling a little hot and nothing has much taste for the last couple days too. 5:21 PM Nov 24, 2020 - Twitter Web App 1.9K Retweets 612 Quote Tweets 17.4K Likes enidtheghost Follow this is no joke. i looked around the reviews of several different candles just in case it could've been a sin

2.

Text - ***** 3 days ago Incentivized Review No scent throw at all! This candle is very disappointing! It has absolutely no scent throw. I have now burned it on 3 Value separate occasions for several hours each time and there is zero fragrance emission. The only place you can find a scent is the jar lid. Definitely wouldn't buy again and am now wishing I did not order Quality Christmas scents this past week O No, I do not recommend this product.

3.

Text - ***** 2 days ago Incentivized Review SKIP! LITTLE TO NO SCENT While others are stating that the scent of this candle is quite faint, I believe mine has very little to absolutely no smell at all. I would have more function using it as a light than I do to fill my room with any type of aroma. Wouldn't recommend at all. Value Quality O No, I do not recommend this product.

4.

Text - ***** 3 days ago Underwhelming I smelled this in a store and it was wonderful. So i took advantage of them in an online sale and Value bought 3. All 3 have faint fragrance upon cold sniff and none upon burning. I think I'm done buying Yankee candles. So disappointing for the price paid. Quality O No, I do not recommend this product.

5.

Text - **** - 2 days ago Disappointing I had high hopes for this candle, it had such great reviews. It can hardly smell it after 3hrs of burning Value and it has an almost medicine cherry scent. Quality O No, I do not recommend this product.

6.

Text - ***** 10 days ago Incentivized Review Useless candle This had no fragrance. I was very disappointed and I will return it to a store and switch with another Value scent. Quality O No, I do not recommend this product.

7.

Text - *** - 3 days ago did scent formula change I used to buy my yankee candles in the store before covid and then I recently started buying them online through Yankee candles. My favorites were christmas cookie and black cherry, however, they no longer have a strong smell like they used to so has the formula changed?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment