Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Hilarious Photoshop Trolls From The Master, James Fridman


James Fridman makes an art form of the photoshop trolling. People submit their photoshop requests, and Fridman always delivers. His finished products might not be what people were originally looking for when they reached out, but their hilarious abominations in their own regard. Check out some more hilarious photoshop trolls from James Fridman over here.

1.

Eyewear - James Fridmano Hi James! Me and my boyfriend where trying to take a photo with the ducks, but we didn't manage to get any in the photo! Could you put some ducks in please? efjamie013 There you go. SHINESE

2.

Photograph - Kim @hotmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> to me - Good morning James, I love our family picture, it is almost perfect, No problem. but my sons crooked bow tie makes me cringe!! Can you straighten his bow tie, PLEASE????

3.

Product - fjamie013 Saskia v. der Osten Hi James, your pictures are so great! Can you please make it look as if I'm not standing in a hole in the floor? Best regards, Saskia Sorted.

4.

People in nature - Heather @gmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> to me - Can you make me look like im in the tree Done.

5.

Transport - James Fridman efjamie013 hey james my hands look weird can you make it look like i'm holding the pole instead? Sure.

6.

White - alex fjamie013 rdsEye Hey can you make me look like im in a really cool place and not a lake in the background Sure.

7.

People - Bryan to me @gmail.com> James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hi James Fixed. I'm hoping you can help. I love this picture of my wife and I in Venice, but she dressed just like the gondolier! Can you fix it so it doesn't look so awkward?

8.

Text - Jonas @gmx.net> to me - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hey James, could you do it so that the water goes in my mouth in this foto? I would really really appreciate that. Thank you! :) Wrong fountain.

9.

Product - Hi mate, that's me with the golf tee in my mouth, any chance you could make it look like my friend has taken a shot? James Fridmano efjamie013 No doubt.

10.

Product - jacob fjamie013 Jacob You and the boys are outside. Hey James! Would you be able to make me and the boys look like we are outside? Thanks!

11.

Hair - Lindsey @att.net> to me - Hi! James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Can you somehow adjust my hands and make it look like I'm holding a glowing orb /ball? Thank you There you go. let Let

12.

Dog - Anastacio @gmail.com> to me - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hey Jamie Here you go, buddy. Really fan of what you do, can you please erase the guy in the back, he kinda messes my pic. Thanks a lot!

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment