Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Extra Spicy Geniuses With Golden Banter


Man, oh man they delivered with the grade A banter. There's just no coming back from those responses. 

1.

Text - @Onision · 11m Take an IQ test. If it is low, don't Onision tweet. Ever. Q 14 278 52 @Onision · 13m I will literally block you for being dumb. I discriminate heavily against people with low IQs. Onision 15 277 O 78

2.

Text - - 19 ago In risposta a @neiltyson el But the last solar edlipse that was seen from the North American continent was 38 years ago, so to some they are rare O 16 ta 38 559 Neil deGrasse Tyson e @neiltyson - 19 ago FYI: The Olympics moves around the world almost as much as edipses, and with the same frequency, yet nobody calls them rare. Q 126 ta 388 O 1701 18 ago In risposta a @neiltyson I like you and everything but sometimes you come across Like a pompous ass. Do you want people excited a

3.

Text - So ur doing most of the research right? Actually, I was hoping to construct the PowerPoint. After all, we never discussed it in class. Im pretty sure we did... I mean if you're really adamant about doing the powerpoint I can do the research its no big deal

4.

Text - Technology Networks is with 20 hrs - 6 Like Page OO 2K 192 Comments 628 Shares Like Comment A Share Write a comment. GIF Most relevant That awkward moment when you actually get these puns and chemistry is not even your field. 1 Like Reply 4h

5.

Text - Not trying to be pushy but yes. I am pretty adamant about it. But I would also be willing to come to terms with it if you really wanted to do the PowerPoint because it does take a certain amount of intelligence to conduct the research. Lol what do you mean?

6.

Text - Starting environmental debates with random unintelligent people due to my boredom 5 Comments

7.

Text - about doing the powerpoint I can do the research its no big deal Not trying to be pushy but yes. I am pretty adamant about it. But I would also be willing to come to terms with it if you really wanted to do the PowerPoint because it does take a certain amount of intelligence to conduct the research. Lol what do you mean? Read 526 PA

8.

Text - Тy I remember when I was asked if the cup was half full or half empty. I then asked, did you fill it to half way or dump it out to half way. The teacher said that it was irrelevant because she wanted to see if we were optimists or pessimists. I replied, it matters because l'm a realist. She wasn't very happy with me. I was probably 12-13.

9.

Text - I am saying I would understand if you feel more comfortable leaving the research to someone slightly more intelligent than yourself. And by the way, it's laughing out loud. Using ridiculous slang acronyms like that is not helping your case. > > IMessage

10.

Text - Happy New Year! Thanks, but I don't celebrate New Years. People like me are cognizant of the passing of time on a daily, if not a continuous, basis. Hence, I have no need for such a holiday.

11.

Text - Neil deGrasse Tyson Segui @neiltyson Total Solar Eclipses occur somewhere on Earth every two years, or so. So just calm yourself when people tell you they're rare

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment