Friday, September 4, 2020

Karen Won't Accept That Woman Doesn't Work At Store


There's entitlement, and then there's blind ignorance that ultimately manifests in a nightmare of a human being that refuses to hear the obvious truth their being told. This particular case of an entitled Karen is just plain old discouraging. All the credit goes to the woman being "accused" of working at the store, for delivering a spicy silencer of a comeback. Check out another case of an insufferable Karen with this Karen who lied about a back injury, and ended up getting outed.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9544450304

2.

Text - the cast: me, BB (big bro) EK (entitled karen) SE(store employee) EK: 'excuse me there are other people in this store that need help you know' Me: 'Kindly let go of my arm please' EK 'No, you've been helping this guy for ages its my turn' Me: 'He's my brother, now get the hell off me.' I shake her off my arm and she gets huffy. EK : 'you cant give preferential treatment to family members you have to help all customers' me: 'no I don't. I don't work here lady.'

3.

Cheezburger Image 9544450816

4.

Cheezburger Image 9544451072

5.

Text - EK goes several shades of purple and starts screeching for a manager, the SE just tells me to carry on with my shopping and that they'll handle it from here. Later as we are queuing at the till BB and I see EK at the customer service desk gesturing wildly in my direction and still clearly in full rant mode. we pay up and I cant resist but to give her a cheeky wave goodbye as we head out the store.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment