Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Ex-Boyfriend Takes Advantage Of Lease, Gets Reported To Landlord


At its core this whole dramatic scenario sound like the sloppy manifestation of a nasty breakup. One person ends up moving out and the other ex-boyfriend swings low by having a ton of people move in that basically pay his way, while his ex has to make full payments on the rent. So, his ex reported him to the landlord, and he was screwed from there. Just a textbook petty revenge between a bitter couple of ex lovers. 

Check out another petty revenge with this story about some loud neighbors that deprived a family of sleep, so the kids took revenge.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/dppick09 • 354d I Informed Our Landlord About Non- Leased Tenants To Screw Ex Over TL;DR on the bottom. On mobile etc. This was quite a long time ago. I was in my early twenties and had just gotten out of a relationship. The separation wasn't exactly a pretty one. We had lived together and I was beyond ready to move out and never speak to him again. There was just one problem: we were only five months into a one year lease at our duplex. We had a 2 bedroom duplex b

2.

Text - Find someone to take over my portion of the lease for the remaining months. He refused to do that and said he would NOT find someone to take my portion. • Breaking the lease. I felt like this would have been a good option because he had a ton of family who would have easily taken him in. He refused this option as well and said 'he wasn't making me move out, I chose to, so l can deal with the consequences of my actions.! He just REFUSED to compromise with me at all. I had friends/family re

3.

Text - However, a few months later I was hanging out with a friend of mine. He was a friend of both my ex and I. He decides to let me know that my ex very recently had FIVE people move in to our apartment. Three of them were unemployed and staying there rent free. The other two had jobs and were each paying 1/3 of HIS portion of rent. I won't lie, if they would have covered my entire portion or even just PART of it I most likely would have let it go. The fact that he found people to live there a

4.

Text - The next day I made a call to my landlord and told him everything. He immediately contacted my ex, made him pay a fine and told him that each and every one of the tenants needed to apply to be on the lease. All of them applied. NONE of them got approved so they were all kicked out. He had to continue to pay his portion for the remaining months of the lease. Pretty sure he never found out it was me who ratted him out. TL;DR: Ex and I broke up, I moved out but was still on the lease and pay

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment