Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Careless Step Mom Learns Her Lesson


People that have the audacity to invite themselves over, and then refuse to follow the house rules are something else. This insensitive step mom used all the water during a gnarly drought, so a glorious case of petty revenge ensued. Check out another glorious case of pro revenge with this aggressive girlfriend who had the nerve to steal from her ex's bank account.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/bubonicplagiarism • 9h 適1 Wicked witch of the water Not too long ago we were in the grip of one of the worst droughts I have ever seen. Many of the old timers said it was the worst they'd ever seen it, so yeah, it was bad. We live on rainwater that we catch off the house and shed roof and store in tanks. At this time it's been well over 18 months since the last time it rained, so we are buying in water for the stock and being very, very frugal with our water ration

2.

Text - Christmas rolls around and my (now ex) stepmother invites herself out to the farm to stay with us. She is one of those people who has done everything better, and if she hasn't, her perfect daughter has. She is never wrong, you can't have a reasonable conversation with her, and she is completely oblivious to the fact that nobody likes her, we simply tolerate her for Dads sake. So the first morning she takes a 20 minute shower. Stock all over the district are dying for lack of feed and wate

3.

Text - There had been huge charity drives, delivering feed to farmers all over the place. We were going out daily to shoot weakening stock. It is one of the worst points in my life. I hope we never sink so low again, but such is the life of a farmer in this country. So after she emerges from the bathroom, (I had been pounding on the door for over 15 minutes), I tell her - "you won't be able to take another shower for 3 days. Top and tail in the sink, and when you are allowed to shower again, 2 m

4.

Text - Well the tantrum erupts. "But its so hot and dusty out here!" (Rural Australia during a drought, I don't know what she was expecting...) Then she decides that the 2 tea cups, a teaspoon and a sideplate on the kitchen sink need to be washed immediately. I catch her filling the sink. "What are you doing? Haven't you heard there's a drought? You cant go wasting water, we dont have enough!!!" "Oh, I don't know how you can live this way. Surely my using a bit of water won't make any difference

5.

Text - By the 3rd morning of her visit we are run dry. "Ahhh! What happened??? I was just washing my hair and the water started coming out dirty then it stopped!!!" "I told ya! We are out of water. You've used more water than the 5 of us would use in a fortnight, in less than 2 days!"

6.

Text - Here's where the pettiness comes in. I had organised a truckload of water to be delivered to the stock tanks a few days before the wicked witch arrived. So any time we needed water, we would sneak off down to the shearers quarters (which run off the stock tanks) and use our water in our frugal way, delighted in knowing she had no idea. I sent her to town to buy bottled water for all of us, then each evening I took long leisurely sponge baths, filling my basin up in front of her, using up

7.

Text - After 2 days of buying bottled water and no showers, she decided she would rather run the tap than visit with family, so she buggered off back home. I had never been so happy to see her leave. It's now 9 months later and we are living in a swamp. I'm sitting out on the verandah now, listening to the frogs croaking in the sodden paddocks. And the best part is, Dad finally left her and I never have to see her again. TL;DR evil step monster uses all of our water in a drought. I use all the b

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment