Saturday, August 8, 2020

People Who Think They're Absolute Geniuses


You could call it narcissism, a compulsion to brag, or just a lack of self awareness, but some absurd people think they're total geniuses and they absolutely must let everyone know online. Methods include saying you know how the universe works, bragging about being an "early reader" and completely missing the point of a joke. There are a good amount of ridiculous people out there who think they're geniuses.

1.

Text - Thread I like to study psychology for fun and I've found myself overanalyzing human behavior a lot. Now every time someone talks to me, I break it down and reconstruct it in psychological terms and consciously search for ulterior motives and signals of behavioral incongruity. O 13:50 · 31/07/2020 · Twitter for iPhone >

2.

Text - IMy favorite way of calling someone a troglodyte is by saying 2 standard deviations to my left on the bell curve. & then waiting and assesing based on how long until they get mad at the insult, if ever. Like · Reply · 16h |I wish I could do the same but 2 standard deviations to the left of me still has them at above average intelligence 5 Like · Reply · 16h

3.

Product - VARIETY.COM TV Ratings: '30 Rock' Reunion Fails to Deliver Large Audience Loved it. It's too smart and funny for most people. 05 1d Like Reply

4.

Text - This picture from World War II, a soldier carrying a donkey. It is not that the soldier loves donkeys or has some sort of perversion. What's happening is that the field is mined and that if the donkey was free to wonder as it pleased, it would likely detonate a charge and kill everyone. The moral of the story is that during difficult times the first ones you have to keep under control are the jackasses who don't understand the danger and do as they please. A little serious and more wisdom

5.

Text - Just spent 5 hours talking to a chick about quantum physics while measuring her ass /doing a fashion show before circling back to a discourse on the power of memes I'm ashamed that I'm so easy 22:52 · 27 Jul 20 · Twitter for iPhone

6.

Text - Remember what people say offhand, post online on their page or someone else's, what they like or give a thumbs up to.... tells way more about them then the content. My god do I need to sit and think about the company I keep. The ignorant continue to show their ignorance. It's okay not to know something enough to talk about it. Go research and then circle back. For the love of whatever you believe in GO RESEARCH. Because to those of us who know facts on what you think you're talking about,

7.

Text - AD137% I 12:45 AM 300 TODAY - SPOTS ARE LIMITED 5 17 Active 1 minute ago I helped my uncle jack, off a horse. Or I helped my uncle jack off a horse No, You got it wrong there, that's not how it goes.. Because all you're doing is adding a breathe in reading terms As far as those sentences go, in both you've just wanked off a horse. The only difference is, în one, You're out of breath. No I majored astrophysics and minored in English don't test me. I'm right. Aa

8.

Text - let's not intellectualise sport as any higher societal pursuit than it is. These guys get paid phenomenally well for throwing a ball, hitting a ball, catching a ball, bowling a ball. Let's not glamorise it any more than the rudimental simplicity of what they actually do. What is this world coming to when we applaud men drinking together after mucking around. Idiocy at its zenith 4 d Like Reply

9.

Text - Dude these words you're using don't mean what you think they mean. I'm a fucking MENSA candidate and live in the top 2% of a world you aren't qualified to even exist in. Maybe you should spend less time trying to be edgy and more time actually understanding your surroundings. Just now Like Reply Message

10.

Text - 20 hours ago I didn't want to be one of "those guys" who brag about their "intelect", but I would be truly lying if I didn't say that I think I'm on a different level than the majority of the population, but it's not really a blessing, it's more of a curse. Once woman find out, they latch on like leeches because they know I might be a milionaire someday. Other men become defensive and try to fight me with their fists. I'm not a fighter and yes, I probably would be a better lover to your g

11.

Text - lam thinking of more than 10 theories of how and why our universe was created and who is god and i think of it every night it and it haunts my sleep

12.

Text - The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer, Nevill Coghill (Translator) bookshelves: penguin-classics, pre-1900s, sassysassenachs, short- stories, poems When confronted with the painful choice of whether or not to read Chaucer in the original Middle English, I agonised for precisely four seconds and decided to read Nevill Coghill's modern translation in lovely Penguin paperback. In the same way I wouldn't learn German to read Goethe, or unlearn English to read Dan Brown, I refuse to learn a

13.

Text - ... why do believe 2+2 = 4 it could = 65, we just got told %3D soemthing and listened ? it could be wrong everyrhing we 'know ' is just something said by the government or society 3 17 comments

14.

Text - ... 11:31 PM I now completely know how the brain fully works I'm thinking of doing a Latin and Chemistry course soon O Like Comment Share

15.

Text - I'm half English and I was partially raised in the England. (in a British family) So; please don't judge my antediluvian mannerisms.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment