Monday, August 31, 2020

Broke Ex Whines About Free Pizza


Man, oh, man, this dude is a walking red flag. He bothers his ex about getting help during a rough time, and when she actually pulls through and gets the dude a giant pizza, he pitches a fit! Truly surreal. Check out another case of painfully obnoxious entitlement with this rude choosing beggar who got more than he bargained for.

1.

Text - Friday, August 28, 2020 Blah I hate asking you this but im out of options at this point and im starving is there any chance yoh would order me something... I understand if ur like fuck off lol 8:01 PM Still in 8:02 PM Yes 8:03 PM Kk 8:03 PM D

2.

Text - ? 8:03 PM Is that a yes do you wanna know what I want haha? 8:05 PM Your order will be ready: Friday, Aug 28 Est Time: 8:30pm Pickup Store: MAN- Pickup Instructions: Contact Info: MMS

3.

Text - Ordered you a pizza Its a large Should have leftovers for a few 8:06 PM days Why did you do it like that? 8:06 PM Do what? 8:07 PM I was gonna ask for a soda 8:07 PM O I'm sorry. I was just trying to help. I'm not feeling good so I'm kind of just out of it 8:08 PM

4.

Text - Ugh 8:09 PM My bad. At least there will be a pizza 8:09 PM I didnt even want a pizza I just wanted something simple like wings why do you jump the gun like that? Like cancel it 8:09 PM Dude i tried to help you. I didn't have to. Idk if i can even cancel it I was trying to be nice

5.

Text - Food is food though. 8:10 PM Alright 8:11 PM Indont like there pizza thats why i haven't gotten it in forever usualy got subs R 8:13 PM I'm sorry. Youve ordered pizza before and i remembered that order but i couldnt remember your sub so i just got a pizza. I didnt have to help, but i did because i still care about you 8:15 PM

6.

Text - I just font understand why you wouldn't ask what I wanted 8:15 PM Like i really don't even want the pizza tbh like that's how much i dont like there pizza I got pizza once lol 8:16 PM Sorry? I was trying to be helpful. You said you were like starving. I got the biggest thing i could so you'd have enough leftovers for a couple days to get you by You got pizza more than once... 8:16 PM

7.

Text - Hejdnekskx2e93 8:16 PM Are you going to get it or no? 8:17 PM No cancel it Call em 8:17 PM Tell em to cancel it 8:18 PM

8.

Text - It's canceled but i think they're still charging 8:18 PM me You'll get a refund 8:19 PM Not if they started making it i dont think 8:19 PM

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment