Wednesday, August 19, 2020

A Sackful of Puns to Spill All Over


Sure, puns aren't exactly the height of comedy. In fact it's pretty normal to hate them. From the groan-tastic to the dad-tier, there are all sorts of dumb and clever puns to feel stupid about. Sometimes you need a break from humor that has a "premise" or "intelligent point" and you just want a bundle of puns to fill that wordplay hole.

1.

Text - madagascar gladagascar sadagascar E FUEL F outtagascar

2.

Pink - Whoever named this a 'urinal cake' clearly missed the opportunity to call it a "piscuit"

3.

Footwear - I WILL HEEL YOU, I WILL SAVE YOUR SOLE I WILL EVEN DYE FOR YOU SHOE REPAIR JESUS SHOEPEPAIR

4.

Tree - Look, a Cowch

5.

Job - Hello, may I have your order No it's mine.

6.

Text - garbage @sugarfoot34 *using Ouija board* "hello, is there anyone there" *Y* *O* *U* *U* *U* *U* "ah damnit this is a Soulja board*

7.

Furniture - 10:56 AM Oh sorry for the unsolicited deck pic. That was for someone else That is a sexy deck 10/10 would sit on it Trimmed the bushes so it looks bigger

8.

Land vehicle - Gr IMIPRLA VLAD THE IMPALA

9.

Food - I present to you, the chilly cheese dog.

10.

9:07 22% ISTANDE Stanley Chain Saw $160 $180 Listed over a week ago in Send seller a message Is this still available? Send ... Message Save Share More Seller Information See Profile

11.

Face - Lettuce come together. Romaine calm. This may just be the tip of the iceberg

12.

Mammal - Nurse: Sorry for the wait My Dad: No problem, I'm patient the nurse' me my dad

13.

Text - Ygrene @Ygrene [me as a knight] Me: squire, young squire..do you have the time? Squire: sir by the judge of the sun, it is 3pm Me: wrong squire, it is (shutting visor) knight time 11/02/2018, 14:30 907 Retweets 2,870 Likes

14.

Mason jar - Yoo've been tait by. You've been struck by. SMOOTH CARAMEL Flacour

15.

Text - charlesoberonn My Arch Nemesis: Do you know why I challenged you to this duel? Me: You want me to stop making puns. My Arch Nemesis: You're right. My Arch Nemesis: I didn't want to do this. I once considered you a friend. It didn't have to come to this. But the puns have to stop. Me: It really is the duelity of man. My Arch Nemesis: *shoots me instantly* charlesoberonn Me: *holds my bullet-ridden intestines in place* It all lead to this. My Arch Nemesis: Why *shot* Won't *shot* You *shot*

16.

Organ - Mike @MonsterMike24 This is nuts ]€@I\I!{_}$... @_JEANIUS_ 4d These are the lungs of a 10yr Marijuana user... They're not supposed to be that color. Smoke at your own risk.

17.

Soldier - THE INFANTRY

18.

Job - Eye doctor: Your result just came back. Me: Can I see them? Eye doctor: Probably not. Stit

19.

Arm - backstreet boys algebra teacher tell me Y

20.

Computer keyboard - HEY LONG TIME COMPAC

21.

Asphalt - my life my own dumb asphalt

22.

Photo caption - INEED TO SEEA DENTIST ONE OF MY CANINES IS GETTING LOOSE GUmemeom

23.

Clothing - H TH FORMALDEHYDE INFORMALDEHYDE O=O

24.

Text - WHEN A BRIDGE SUDDENLY APPEARS 大志田橋 Oshita Bridge

25.

Text - PLEASE CHECK IF YOU FLUSHED THANK YOU!

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment