Friday, July 24, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Weird and Stupid School Stories


Students usually don't have anything better to do than be weird, like the ones in this Tumblr post who worshiped a stuffed octopus. It doesn't take too much reminiscing to come across a time when someone at school did something weird as hell. As it turns out, that weirdness extends to awkward moments at high school reunions.

1.

Text - we were taking our math test and i turned around and can we just talk about not only whatever is all over that girl's face, but the guy charging his phone in the back and the kid on the right who looks like he's in immense pain this picture is like the perfect description of school tho

2.

Text - myrtlewilson: fun fact one time i auditioned for a play and the character called for a russian accent and i did mine for the director and got the part and she stopped me on my way out and asked my how i got it so believable sounding and i didn't have the heart to tell her it was because of the amount of time i spend imitating chekov from star trek when I'm home alone I'm nominated for an acting award at my school now because of this sherlockholmeshaslefthelibrary: willyumbeckett: one time

3.

Text - frickerstein: today in american lit a kid fell asleep and my teacher got up and told us to follow him and so we all left the room and he changed the clock so it was like 6pm and like 10 minutes later the kid ran into the hallway with his backpack and we were all sitting at the end and he just sat down in the middle of the hallway and started to cry yamatohatake: nosdrinker: my english teacher accused me of plagiarizing an essay i wrote about my own life my friend got accused of plagiarizi

4.

Text - awkwardvagina: in middle school we had to do a discussion about our family and a girl in my class stood up to talk about her family and she said she lived with her mum and sister, one of the kids asked about her dad and she said that he had died, so being curious i asked what happened to him and she turned her head, look directly at me and said in the most serious tone ever "he got in my way" and that was the moment i learnt what true fear is lydiasexual: one time in my health class we we

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment