Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Entitled Goofs and Their Absurd Demands


Everyone wants nice things. That part makes sense. It's the way that people go about trying to get them that can cause some tension. Sometimes people will reject free cars and jewelry, demand free stuff from strangers, and get extremely mean when they don't get it. And every time it happens, it's a spectacle to behold. It's hard to get inside the head of entitled folks and their frustrating demands.

1.

Land vehicle - Ok y'all my husband brought me this lil cute car today! He say we all need a cash car! (Ownership of everything we purchase) But anyone who knows me, know that this mfa too small so thanks bae but she is for sale

2.

Text - Anyone giving away cheap airpods gen 2 with charger and original casing unsealed under 10$ preferably free? Or if not can anyone give me a free disney plus account, both are for my daughter's 12th birthday I promised her them and if she doesn't get them she will cry. Thanks A

3.

Text - + Tweet My boyfriend literally just got me some chocolate and a card for valentines, like when I say I want chocolates what I really want is a ring or a necklace. just because I say I want something doesn't mean I want it! 05:22 PM - 16 Feb 19 Twitter for Android 2 Retweets 6 Likes

4.

Text - Toyota Estima 1998 • 1700 $ 3225 Étiqueter la discussion Marquer comme vendu Toyota Estima 1998 A rejoint Facebook en 2018 AJOUTER DES PERSONNES Voir les dernières infos Hey. U wouldnt happen to on the off chance swap this for an xbox one. quitté le groupe.

5.

Text - ... (SOLD) I so vehicle Message $2,400 My max price is 2400 I am looking for an all black vehicle, I have a family of 4 so a car will not do looking for a jeep sub, ECT. Cash in hand must have clean title must run and drive I'm not paying for a crap car I will sue if you state the car has no issues and I get it and a month later it's a broke down garbage can will take you to small claim court. It took a long time to save this moneyI don't want trash I want a working vehicle I can drive to

6.

Transport - SunBay Sunbay Cardamon Wooden Pool, 12.18 x 4.27 x 1.46 m Amazon Customer 食☆☆☆☆ Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2020 Empty Bought this and it didn't come with water. Livid it cost more to fill than it cost to buy

7.

Text - I've finished What would you like me to draw? Do you wanna see it? I guess your as beautiful as those lol Wow, what a surprise and I can't wait seeing that beautiful Get on my profile and pick up a photo of your choice and have me one thanks. see you soon That's you I'm not sure if it'l be free though Since I'm putting time into it Yah just for me and ra have it to interesting friends and followers ok That's another way of making extra cash even while in school alright So you want me to m

8.

Text - Today 12:57 PM Do you have a sewing machine? I like the tee I do but I think it would look a lot better cropped and hemmed at half its length..Of course the price could be discounted then too because l'm technacly paying for a less amount of clothes?

9.

Text - Readbeforeyouswipe 22 O Qualified personal trainer 8 Hétéro Homme A Vit ici : London O à 8 kilomètres I don't have Instagram or snapchat, so don't ask me. I'm interested in girls who either study physics or astronomy at Oxford or Cambridge. I'm only interested in English white girls and English white gingers. I swipe right for everyone, so I can save myself time. Don't swipe without reading, that would not be very smart to do. Most of you can't read, can you? An std test is needed as well

10.

Brand - Got this engagement ring for my ex-girlfriend apparently it was pure garbage it was 2300 brand new Never worn size 6it comes with a lifetime warranty CAS1,200 Message Engagement ring

11.

Text - Dorothy • Living in 41 mins · O Are there any Christian plummers on facebook that is willing to volunteer to do $4,000.00 worth of plumming to help a Christian family get the water working in her home, if so please comment. I know God has laid it on your heart to do it, because God has no hands but our hands 39 Comments

12.

Text - Marketplace $50 Entrance Table (Need Gone ASAP!) Mark as Sold More Options I'll give you 25 and l'll pick it up today 2:14 PM Sorry can't go lower than $50. I need this money for moving expenses Since I am moving it for you I will charge you $25 to move it. e Cool Sweet you can venmo me or zelle For sure it's @HaHaComedy Scan QR Code for payment Pay me then drop the address. See you tonight. 1) no. And 2). Hell nah Wtf? Imma report you for false advertising. I know you may be real bored i

13.

Text - Edit: I hate, hate, hate to have to say this, but if you have demands, requests for alterations, changes you want done, specific colors and prints, I suggest you discuss with another producer. These masks are free. They are all high quality, 2 layer tightly woven cotton with nose wires and comfort elastic. In order to keep making them for free, I am unable to meet demands. Thank you. Thank Comment 28 Q11 Adult woman. Pink or burgundy/wine flora blue & green in them ok too. Deep colors rat

14.

Font - 27 Jan 19 v Replying to @dbrand Maybe if you donated a new Grip to my tech YouTube channel C" c at c that could help youtube.com/ youtube.com 4 27 4 65 dbrand O @dbrand 27 Jan 19 New rule: you can't put "CEO" in your bio if you can't afford a phone case. notice CEO 14 包 27 955 Un

15.

Text - ANX A l 18% É 6:21 PM + Posts > RV and Campers for ... sale under 10,000 1h • R Please do not comment if you want to just mock me. I am a true Christian who cares about everyones souls. Jesus changed me. Please do not mock me I am sorry I do not know how to ask this. But herel go is their anyone that has an RV you can donate too my family to travel and spread Gods Word or are you a Christian and traveling the USA already, can we join you? Hey we are strong Christian's that is feeling stro

16.

Text - KAREN 2 July at 4:37 PM :O *Big wedding announcement* l've noticed a lot of you who have RSVP'd have not sent a gift or signed up for my registry! That's pathetic and sad after all I've given others at their weddings. Don't even show up without a gift! I've spent my life savings on this wedding and it's disrespectful AF to not give a gift! You have one week to send a gift or I'm taking you off the Guest list. If you need my address PM me 4 O Like Comment Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment