Monday, July 13, 2020

Dude Doesn't Know How to Fish, Tries to Borrow Boat


He doesn't know that you need a license, that you need to get up early, or that there are different kinds of fish. Dude doesn't even how the boat is stored and he want to just go and take it. And to top it all off the reason he needs the truck is because he messed up his own car. You can't ignore the boldness of entitled people and their frustrating demands.

1.

Text - Today at 12:52 PM hey its my birthday coming up on the weekend and i was wondering if youd take me fishing cause my car is in the shop Today at 12:52 PM Yeah man, that would be fun What do you want to go fishing for? Today at 12:53 PM lol what do you mean. fishing for fish. what else would we fish for Today at 12:54 PM Well yeah for fish But I mean like what species of fish? Like do you want a trout? Bass? Sunfish? Catfish? Something else entirely?

2.

Text - Today at 12:55 PM uuuuuh yeah i have no idea just wanna go out and catch whats there i suppose you know im gonna be honest ive never been fishing i just wanna try it really. Today at 12:57 PM Alright since you've never been before I'll take you to catch some sunfish it should be nice and easy Do you have any fishing gear? Today at 12:58 PM no thats why im coming to you since you go a lot id figured you would have some extra gear Today at 12:59 PM Oh yeah for sure, you can borrow one of my

3.

Text - Thave three of four Today at 1:01 PM rad so what do i need to bring Today at 1:01 PM Bring some worms so you can use them for bait Oh and you'll need a fishing license Today at 1:02 PM the fuck? a license do i got to go take a test or something Today at 1:03 PM No man you just gotta buy it They're like $10 for a two day license

4.

Text - Today at 1:04 PM 0OOF. kinda putting my money towards my car. since its my birthday do you mind hooking a brother up Today at 1:05 PM Bro it's $10 Today at 1:05 PM exactly only ten dollars dont be stingy Today at 1:05 PM Look fine whatever Today at 1:06 PM yeah cause its my birthday dog

5.

Text - Today at 1:06 PM Yeah like we've been friends a cool minute You'll get the worms though right? Today at 1:07 PM sounds like a proceess. do i dig them up Today at 1:07 PM Yeah Sprinkle some water on the ground and they will come to the top of the dirt Today at 1:08 PM are you messing with me cause that sounds stupid Today at 1:08 PM Well you could buy them at the bait shop if you prefer

6.

Text - Today at 1:08 PM how much? Today at 1:09 PM A whole days worth of worms is like $2-$3 or you could dig them up in like ten minutes And I'm bringing lures and stuff for us to use Today at 1:10 PM ight i can do that but uuuh can you take me to the bait shop not exactly gonna just walk there Today at 1:11 PM Yeah that's fine, I can get you a license while we're there When did you wanna go? First thing in the morning?

7.

Text - Today at 1:12 PM preferably i the afternoon i dont get up early Today at 1:13 PM I mean yeah I get that Fish are not very active in the afternoon So morning really would be best Besides I can take you to lunch or something afterwards to celebrate Today at 1:14 PM how early we talking Today at 1:14 PM 6 am Today at 1:14 PM yeah no

8.

Text - not happening i am not getting up that early on my birthday Today at 1:15 PM I mean we could just not go then? Today at 1:15 PM the fuck that supposed to mean Today at 1:15 PM Just like Today at 1:16 PM レ what\ Today at 1:16 PM Maybe there would be something else you'd enjoy doing

9.

Text - Today at 1:17 PM are you trying to seduce me Today at 1:17 PM What no I'm engaged You know this Today at 1:18 PM neat you have a ring and a promise. thatll surely hold Today at 1:19 PM Bro wtf

10.

Text - Today at 1:19 PM just fucking with you on a real note are you trying to get out of buying my fishing license just because i wont get up early Today at 1:20 PM I just don't want to take you fishing if we're probably not going to catch anything, There are other fun things we could do Like bowling, not sex Today at 1:23 PM hey i got an idea just let me barrow your boat to go on the water

11.

Text - Today at 1:23 PM Oh yeah I can take you out in the boat Today at 1:23 PM no i mean like just me and my girl on the water Today at 1:24 PM No Today at 1:24 PM come on bro why its muh birthday dont be an ass hat about it Today at 1:25 PM How would you even get the boat to the water? Your car is in the shop

12.

Text - do you not leave your boat docked? cant i just use your truck then Today at 1:27 PM You've been to my house. You know I keep it in the driveway And no You cannot borrow my truck Today at 1:28 PM DUUUUUUDE your being unreasonabble Today at 1:28 PM how Today at 1:29 PM i just need it a couple hours. are you telling me you cant stay home for a couple hours. even if its my birthday

13.

Text - Today at 1:29 PM I don't care if it's your birthday, I'm not letting you borrow my truck, tow my boat, try to back it up, and probably break something Today at 1:30 PM dude fuck you you know im reasponsible Today at 1:31 PM Naw ever since you started to date that girl you've been slipping Like what even happened to your car, it was farily new Today at 1:31 PM minor fender bender but thats besides the point it wasnt even my fault

14.

Text - Today at 1:32 PM You can't borrow the truck Today at 1:34 PM MAN FUCK YOUT JUST WANTED TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY OUT ON THE WATER IVE KNOWN YOU FOR EVER AND YOUR GONNA DO ME LIKE THIS FUCK YOU DUDE. i dont know what happened to you between highschool to know but you became a total bitch dude dont reply then fuck you

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment