Monday, June 22, 2020

Lovely Neighbors That Detested Each Other


Neighbors can get into the pettiest and most ridiculous of showdowns between one another. Whether it's one neighbor being obnoxiously loud, or another neighbor refusing to put their cigarette butts somewhere that won't be snatched up by a hungry and devious cat; these snapshots of neighbor quarrels are something else. 

Check out the time that some neighbors went full petty, so a guy towed in a pro revenge.

1.

Text - I know you stole my trash can. I'm calling the police. It rained like the apocalypse. The rain probably washed it down the hill but sure, accuse me of stealing trash because I really really must want it. Give it back and I won't call the cops. I. Don't. Have. It. You. Psychopath. Delivered

2.

Text - ( Messages (1) Erin 4A Details Hi is my cat in your apt? MY cat is in my apartment. Yeah I think you think my cat is yours. He was a homeless cat that I took in over a year ago. You're nuts. The cat you've been feeding is mine. Been mine for 6 years. NOT homeless & he's gained weight because of you. That's a lie. Bring my cat back please. Now. Or l'll call police. Oh please do. This will be fun...

3.

Text - Were you listening to me and Dave fighting? Because I heard you laughing. And it sounded like you were laughing at us. Yeah I was. The walls are thin and you guys are like the worst couple ever. That is RUDE and you laughing is even RUDER! I guess I shouldn't tell you it was so entertaining I even made popcorn

4.

Text - I used your hide-a-key to get into your place because I made coffee and I didn't have milk and I didn't want to waste my coffee so if I didn't put everything back where it was supposed to be it was only me. That's a little scary. I didn't realize my hide a key was so "not hidden." It's scary that I borrowed a little bit of milk? I'll replace it... It's scary that you broke into my apartment and that anyone else can too. Delivered I didn't break in. I used a key.

5.

Text - I can literally hear you farting through the wall. I'm not actually "farting through the wall." You know what I mean. It's gross. I'll try to fart less. Thanks You just did it again on purpose Delivered Oh did I say l'd try to fart less? What I meant was THIS IS MY APARTMENT. NOW RE-NAMED MY A-FARTMENT. AND I WILL ING LIFE FART LIKE MY FI DEPENDS ON IT.

6.

Text - This is the 12th time l've heard u watch Moana .. And ? I know all the words to it now You're welcome ! Can you just watch something else pls I have all the Harry Potters, Lilo & Stitch and Grease. Delivered

7.

Text - Hey you. My wifi is down and apparently I need an appointment for them to fix it which I can't get until Monday. Would you please give me your wifi password so I can use it this weekend? Oh man. Is it a problem? You're just the closest neighbor.. 'll bring you beer later? Delivered No, it's just, l've been using ur wifi for the last year. If urs is out...mine is out. I'm really sorry. l'll bring you beer later?

8.

Text - I can hear you fighting with your boyfriend. And? You should break up. It's really not your business. Delivered You're a terrible couple. It WILL NOT work out. If you break up now you aren't wasting more of your time. But by all means, fight every day for everyone on the 4th floor to hear. And when you break up next year, remember I was just trying to save you a year of your life. Tick tock. Happy fighting.

9.

Canidae - Your cat is in my yard again. That's not a cat. Whatever it is can you please get it? It's literally at my door like it wants something. It's a raccoon! It's not mine!! Delivered Do you know whose it is???

10.

Cat - Please do not drop your cigarette butts on the ground. The cat crawls out at night to smoke them and we are trying to get him to quit.

11.

Text - Today 11:20 AM You're blocking my driveway. We're moving out. I'm happy to hear it but you're still blocking my car in. And when we're done we'll move the car. It's no big deal. Today 12:38 PM OMFG did u call a f -ing tow truck??? Yup. And when they're done towing your car, you can go get it. It's no big deal. Delivered

12.

Text - I SEE You ARE ENJOYING THE CONVENIENCE OF THE PARKING SPOT THAT PAY FOR THE CODE WORD IS "PENIS!" SCREAM THIS LOUDLY AND I WILL COME MOVE MY CAR CURRENTLY BLOCKING YOu IN. IFI DONT HEAR" FROM YOU BY 7:30 1 AM CALLING A TOW TRUCK. CHEERS!!!

13.

Text - oo AT&T 4G 6:46 PM 1 55% < Messages A-hole Dan Details Your kid's wagon is in my yard again. Come on, Dan. I'm looking at it right now. It's like three inches over the property line. That makes it my yard. So what? What IS it with you? Three inches is three inches. That must be what Lori told you when she filed for divorce.

14.

Text - Today 9:28 AM Hey. Just wanted to send my condolences. I think you have the wrong number. No, it's Chloe from 1A. We just had your car towed. Can't say you weren't warned. Delivered

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment